Limited Run Jyn Erso Pistol and Holster Combo!

So, if we're ordering JUST the barrel attachment, will the shipping window still be between 11/25 and 12/1?

Just wanna clear this up, thanks!

And wonderful work!

If you need it sooner, I can try to get it to you faster. Just say the word.

So, if we're ordering JUST the barrel attachment, will the shipping window still be between 11/25 and 12/1?

Just wanna clear this up, thanks!

And wonderful work! 

UPDATE! Molds are done, beginning casting. First pull looks good, some air bubble issues, but nothing a pressure pot won't fix. But I am seeing a breakage issue in the thin parts, this piece literally SNAPS into place and doesn't want to come off! Please use caution if you plan on taking the barrel extension on and off. I also noticed that you will have to modify your Dennix or Airsoft for this. Looks like the front sight will have to be sanded off or removed so the barrel of the gun is aligned to the hole of the barrel extension. (And yes, you need to drill out the hole, but i leave it to you to decide which size.)

30267221894_83b50e3748_z.jpg
20161110_085224 by Mal Keller, on Flickr
30899355865_856f303547_z.jpg
20161110_083845 by Mal Keller, on Flickr
30263851863_af44789c91_z.jpg
20161110_083851 by Mal Keller, on Flickr
As always, comments welcome.

UPDATE: casting is nearly done, unfortunately, every piece needs some tender love. My sincerest apologies to those I wanted to ship early to, but I need more time to fix these parts. To the rest Shipping should commence Monday, so please paypal any remaining balances and I will be in touch shortly about shipping costs. Thanks for your patience.

No problem, get them to where you like them before shipping out. I, for one, appreciate that!

Thanks for the update!

Hi Anne! Please email me at legendarycostumeworks@gmail so I can give you a measurement chart to fill out for the belt. Thanks! - Legendary

Hi Callisto! Please email me at legendarycostumeworks@gmail so I can send you a measurement chart to fill out for the holster rig. Thank you!-Legendary

UPDATE: casting is nearly done, unfortunately, every piece needs some tender love. My sincerest apologies to those I wanted to ship early to, but I need more time to fix these parts. To the rest Shipping should commence Monday, so please paypal any remaining balances and I will be in touch shortly about shipping costs. Thanks for your patience.

Totally understand! We get them when we get them, rather have an awesome conversion kit.

Sweet! Totally understand what you meant by they need a little love, but pretty good coming right out of the moldings

This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back