Bumblebee costume help!

Sixxgunn13

Sr Member
Hi guys,
I was wondering if any of you knew of any sites or builds for the movie Bumblebee costume.

Not the transforming kind either.
I have looked for a few days and I saw a few good pics and one build site.

I was hoping a few of you may have links to some build or transformer forums, that might fly under google search.

thx

and yes i have seen the post on these forums.
:thumbsup

Thanks BBR..

i want to ask, For your upper arms.. how did you attach it to the suit shoulder area?
and are you wearing a harness of some kind OR is the body resting on your shoulders?
can you post a pics?

thx again.:thumbsup

My Upper arms are weged between sholder and forarm and held in place because there is nowere for them to go( must custom fit for your own bicept length ). The forarms are like giant 4'6" gloves, with grips that I hold onto. The torso is a clam shell, so the weight is ditributed evonly over my whole back and sholders, but I must clamp it tight for it to work rightYouTube - Bumblebee Transforms!!! this is some footage that may help:)

How big are you planning on building it? From experience I can tell you that the bigger you go the more reinforcement you'll need. I built mine that measures 8.5 feet tall at the top of Bumblebees head. I framed it with 1x2's and finished with the blue "camping foam". Have you started yours yet?

This thread is more than 13 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back