Halloween 2010 (Star Wars theme)

bhodie

So here is my Star Wars halloween family theme. Darth Vader (Me), Ahsoka Tano (Daughter), and Aayla Secura (wife).

Last edited:
It's not showing up--maybe you don't need two outside

I LOVE IT! I bet everyone in your neighborhood was jealous of such great looking costumes.

It was pretty cool. This year we had a couple of friends go with us to help with crowd control. Kids and there parents wanted to take group pictures and individual pictures. We tried to accommodate everyone while we did trick or treating.

Can you give us some details on the Vader costume? Are parts homemade? purchased? If so, from where. Looks great!

Can you give us some details on the Vader costume? Are parts homemade? purchased? If so, from where. Looks great!

Darth Vader was purchased from a private individual. The undersuit is a 3 piece combination. Pants, T-shirt with the leather arms attached, then a leather vest with mesh back. The undersuit was tailored for my frame. As for the helmet, armor, chest box, shins, and belt I have no idea who the maker is.

Great costume and even more awesome that your whole family is into it.

My wife just thinks my hobbies are silly.

Nice. I would have to drug my wife to ever do anything like that.

Well, it wasn't easy getting the wife to participate. My daughter helped and really wanted her mom to be Aayla.
I started working on this in mid August; however by late September we found out the wife was pregnant. So by Halloween she was already 2 months. So I had to make some adjustments to the Aayla's costume. Good memories and maybe in a few years I can have a Jawa walking around...hee hee...

This thread is more than 13 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back