Sherlock Props

This is my Sherlock stuff (sans the pipes that are from Ritchie movie, of course)
La Plata-20140104-00073.jpg

Watson's black Haversack jacket was one of the first things that made me say "i want one!' while watching. now i find out it's no longer available and even if it was available, it would be out of my price range!

Sherlock is about to go Victorian. Kinda pumped about how the apartment will look.

Sherlock-Victorian-Thumb.jpg

I love how the new cape has the red button holes.
sherlock-abominable-bride.jpg

New pipe says something like - " Leoncers made in Italy" Can't make out the exact spelling.

60.jpg

Last edited:
I really didn't like the episode, but the atmosphere was fantastic. Gave me some inspiration for my collection as well. I hope to move to a bigger place next year, where I will be able to recreate the study in 221b in one of the rooms. It will be a long wait, but when it is finished, I definitely will upload the pictures on this forum.

How'd you figure that one out? Some of us have been trying to find out for a while and someone else suggested it, google search on Leonessa and Sherlock brought me back here. http://pipesmagazine.com/forums/topic/pipe-in-sherlock-the-abominable-bride?replies=25#post-1044292
The third picture in post 46 above when blown up clearly reads Leonessa. It's long enough ago that I no longer remember where I located the correct model, though. I think it was a discontinued model.

This thread is more than 7 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back