2011 North Texas Prop Party Feb 19 (updated)

Just got to see the video, and all I can say is "Wow!" Awesome job Chris! Your last company must have really hated to see you go with those skills.

Guess I can say one other thing ... I'm on YouTube! LOL, actually made it in a video. Like how you also caught some cool shots of my next car (hint, hint to Wayne).

Thanks,

ATM
ShackMan

Thank you Pillip for putting on such a great party. Danita and I had such a wonderful time meeting some new friends and seeing old ones again. And what a great video too. We look forward to seeing everyone again real soon.
Steve and Danita

agreed, Kim and Cris that video was great!

fun times....is it time for another party yet???? :D

Agreed! GREAT VIDEO. I even saw my fat ass in there a few times! Nice job.

Yes I think it is time for another Prop Party...Hmmmm. Maybe March 6th is a good date?! ;)

Just wanted to chime in and say how great it was meeting up with everyone again. Pretty fantastic that Philip gives members the chance to get together and show off their collections. Each year the props being built just get better and better - I'm constantly amazed at the levels of quality (and magnitude) that seem to ratchet up each year.

- Chris (the guy who made the badges)

Thanks to Philip and everyone else that helped. This was my first Prop Party and it was a blast. Really enjoyed talking cnc's and drooling over your collection... thanks again Philip.

This is the 2nd time I have been to Philip's for the party and have had a great time on both occasions. There is so much talent in one area that it's insane. Everyone's collection is amazing... as are the mad skills that the creators have... Funky: Did the Chili make it home? (I cant believe there was any left!) Muttley: The deal was 2yrs in the making, thanx! Brenton: I WILL have one of those maps...:) The bow was spectacular. Kim and Chris: Awsome to meet you guys and great job on the video. Philip: You have the best venue for this sort of thing...I look forward to next year! It was great seeing everyone again and meeting those I haven't... See you guys soon!

Aw, man! Looks like it was a blast. I should start planning trips back home to coincide with prop parties instead of boring old birthdays and graduations.

Just wanted to chime in and say how great it was meeting up with everyone again. Pretty fantastic that Philip gives members the chance to get together and show off their collections. Each year the props being built just get better and better - I'm constantly amazed at the levels of quality (and magnitude) that seem to ratchet up each year.

- Chris (the guy who made the badges)
the badges are great!! I have mine hanging on my desk as we speak :)

This thread is more than 13 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back