freddy part four sculpt , finished pics up!

frosty

Sr Member
Well i thought i would post a couple of in progress shots of my latest nightmare piece, using a copy of robs lifecast i added the back of the head and the shoulders, and this is after a couple of hours, still very rough but its getting there.
44b3e441e4464.jpg

44b3e489f2ec1.jpg

Hoping to get it finished later today, keeping the clay very thin to try and get the feel of the original make up.

Looks great so far mate - good idea to base it around an Englund lifecast.

Are you going to cast these up as a static display piece, a wearable mask or both?

Looking forward to more progress pics.

<div class='quotetop'>(ob1al @ Jul 12 2006, 11:08 AM) [snapback]1279177[/snapback]</div>
Looks great so far mate - good idea to base it around an Englund lifecast.

Are you going to cast these up as a static display piece, a wearable mask or both?

Looking forward to more progress pics.
[/b]
Rob has quite a small head, so i think it would be better as a bust, i think its what david miller sculpted his masks on so you can get an idea of the size, although if you have a smallish head it might work, me i have a huge melon head so no luck there :)

Well i would run off a latex copy for a mask, the busts will be foam filled latex, i know people are doing silicone masks now, and although these are great, i think fred needs to be latex or foam latex for the proper look

Frosty

Great to see some home grown talent flying the creative flag for us Brits..

The sculpt is killer and would look great with a jumper to finish it off.

Get knitting. :lol

Draven

BTW: Are you still a Dronette?

Thanks bud, yeah, gotta get some brit made horror heads in here every now and again., just rejoined, hoping to sculpt something for the lab, just gotta clear my workbench of a few projects first.

This thread is more than 17 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back