Judge Dredd Movie Version Lawgiver build from Playstation light gun

Still make em from time to time,got some bat'leths to finish and sell yet,them sum Wolverine claws,so kinda busy,but if you still wanna make a scratch build go to the Baster builders club,the best place ever.
as i said in a older post got 2 of the lawgiver guns ,so i'm gonna have to see about getting your templates

I did a semi scratchbuild with a resin casting - E-11 Blaster build and mod

that does remind me though I cannot register with rthe BBC do I need an invite or something?

the templates for the lawgiver will definately be available on my completion - Depending on how respectable they are I'll either post em here for free (digital style) or charge a nominal sum..but I'll only be charging if they turn out superduper Barry Manilow smoooooth

Respect
P.

Now I need to see about getting one of these pistols and doing this and to think all I have is all the pepakura files for Judge Dredd's helmet and shoudler armor.

nice little update today...aaaaalmost there....stay on target..stay on target...

_A270707.jpg
[/IMG]

Baron's Lawgiver progress

Respect
P.

I want it to have my children to ensure they're beauty beautiful. Just put in the bid on evilbay for my own lightgun (Here in the states they were called Cobras apperently...not predators...odd)

go for it! and make sure you post your progress!

I've painted one half black and silver but run out of paint at the critical moment! BAH!!!

back to the DIY store tommorrow post haste!

Respect
P.

go for it! and make sure you post your progress!

I've painted one half black and silver but run out of paint at the critical moment! BAH!!!

back to the DIY store tommorrow post haste!

Respect
P.

I HATE it when that happens! And go for what? Making the gun, or having kids with your gun? :p

LAST STAGES! - everything is pretty much done except the light effect and some greeblies...here's how she looks right now...

_A290712.jpg

_A290717.jpg

Respect
P.

Last edited:
Amazing.....absolutely amazing. Not spot on to the original, but only a drawback for nit-pickers. The Lawgiver mark 2.1 maybe? :p

thanks man! It's not spot on..true enough but it's only from the Stallone movie..nothing important ;)

Lawgiver 2.1 it is!

I've started preliminary work today on the comic version (based on) Lawgiver...watch this space...

Respect
P.

Oooooo....*sits in anticipation* Is this going to be another conversion, or original work up? And are you talkin comic mk 1 or 2?

OMG! I have the same light gun I picked up from a thrift store for only $2.99 to turn into a "kitbashed" prop. But seeing another amazing job done on this, it shows that I can make it into something cool. :D

Wow! That's cheap! I thought I was lucky when i got on off evilbay for $15. You simply must post what you do to yours!

This thread is more than 7 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back