Propworx Presents: Defying Gravity

silverskyes402

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Propworx is proud to present the official Defying Gravity auctions, they will be weekly auctions like our stargate auction on ebay, and can be found under the ebay seller name propworx. Even though this series was very short lived there are some very cool props and costumes we are going to be auctioning off in the next 5 weeks. So check them out starting this Sunday, and visit our website at: Defying Gravity Auctions – Presented by Propworx to see weekly blogs and item for direct sale on our storefront.

Actually, the whole "Grey's Anatomy in space" pitch turned me off as well.

However, the show is nothing like Grey's Anatomy. It's a very entertaining and engaging show with very solid production values, likable characters, and solid storytelling. Give it a shot. Netflix the DVDs. (There are only four discs, since it's only 13 episodes. You'll spend more time waiting for the DVDs than watching the episodes!)

Cool thing was the creator of the chow actually did an interview explaining what was going to happen on the show if it lasted longer.

To bad the DVD say the complete first season instead of Complete series.

Yes he did, some very cool plot point would have played out if the show was kept on the air. If you havent seen the show I highly suggest the dvd's

I very, very much enjoyed the show. I have to say though that I liked the realistic and mundane, less mystical parts better. Without getting too spoilery, I'll just say that the more speculative and imaginative plotline revealed later in the series veered a little too much from realistic tech-based sci-fi and bordered on something too mystical for my tastes. I still liked it, I just wish they'd reigned it in a bit and gone less abstract and 2001 with it.

Definitely worth watching, though.

Next week we will have a full spacesuit with hero helmet, other than that all the helmets will be the stunt versions, we only got one hero helmet from production.

How many space suits are left? Do you have any more of the tan Mars jumpsuits or any of the Mars spacesuits?

There will be one more suit offered after Donners hero suit, and we do have acouple more tan Mars suits coming up, but no Mars spacesuits unfortunetly

This thread is more than 13 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back