Finished my Chewbacca suit.

Finally finished my suit.Just need to thin out the hair and waiting on the mask to be shipped.
IMG_0055.jpg

My new girlfriend VAD-HER.:lol
IMG_0063.jpg

Yes. Let the thinning begin. I latch-hooked more holes than I needed to on the mesh suit so the mesh wouldn't show through the hair. It is easy to thin but a pain to add hair.

Thanks for the compliments. If there are any improvements that you see let me know.

Ah...well, still anxious to see it. Many people make wookiees, but very few pull off an accurate Chewbacca. It looks like you are well on your way, despite not being Mayhew svelte. :p

Seriously, awesome work.

Ah...well, still anxious to see it. Many people make wookiees, but very few pull off an accurate Chewbacca. It looks like you are well on your way, despite not being Mayhew svelte. :p

Seriously, awesome work.

Well unless your seven foot plus, it's difficult to get the proportions right!!

Well unless your seven foot plus, it's difficult to get the proportions right!!
Easy there Dougie. Not slamming anything anyone has done. I am saying I have yet to see an accurate Chewbacca face. Yours is a pretty accurate RotS Chewie, but something about the OT Chewie eludes many sculptors.

Qui... I agree with you about the mask. There are only a hand full that have pulled off a great looking Chewie.
Dougie is one of them.

To me Trap Joe has pulled off the best mask that looks the most accurate.

I think to many people end up with a smiling Chewie. I would think it would be hard to keep the lips down over the teeth. Not trying to offend anyone elses Chewie. I just am not a fan of a smiling Chewie.

This thread is more than 11 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back