Request to enlarge pic in Making of ESB book

Dagobah Don

Sr Member
It's not really a prop request, but I was wondering if anyone has the capability to blow up the image on Pg. 131 of Rinzler's The Making of The Empire Strikes Back book to a decent poster size for a wall hanging?

I'd like a couple of the Vader images myself. I wish I had the book. I saw it Tuesday and flipped through the pages. It's awesome.

It's not really a prop request, but I was wondering if anyone has the capability to blow up the image on Pg. 131 of Rinzler's The Making of The Empire Strikes Back book to a decent poster size for a wall hanging?

BF:
It would be really hard to pull a flatbed scan off a printed page and blow it up to poster size and still look sharp. You are going to get a LOT of dot gain from the (book's) printing process.

You would have to cut the page out of the book and have it drum scanned and resharped in order for it to look decent at poster size. Very expensive.

J...

This thread is more than 13 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back