"High Impact Urethane" War Machine Build

Experiment626

Hey everyone! I had started last week a build of iron man in foam. Well, after buying all my wife and I could find at our 4, yes 4 local Wal Marts, we have hit a major snag in the foam mat world. There are none, and won't be any for a while. So, I have decided to go make a war machine out of "high impact urethane".
I am using Fetts iron man trash,... I mean high impact urethane template, as just that, a starting place.
I am hitting this full force, and will put up all my secrets as I go. Super stoked to get going, and, well..... I am going to do just that right now.
Will post something tonight. Hope to have chest completed tonight. Might be a late night, but I can sleep when I am dead.

im very excited to see i would add goodwills and other chain thirft stores to your routine and get rubber maid bind for about 4 bucks and if they have a large quanity (5 or 6) they can poissbly make it cheaper and invest in a plastic welder either a higher end pvc rod fed style or low temp soldering iron style for the inside i made an iron patriot suit with this method and had my trial and error and my next suit im sure will be a ton better. and invest in a heat gun and some thick gloves post lots and lots im very excited to see

I am new to these forums and VERY interested in what you are doing for the Warmachine suit, sounds promising. No updates , I hope you havent given up.

This thread is more than 13 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back