X-wing lighting

I have the Capt cardboard kit, I need some advice on where to drill to insert the lights for this kit.
from the engines to the shoulder block and into the fuselage.
thanks

Did anybody hear if they are still shipping?

Have you contacted them, heard back? Their site is up and running now, I emailed but so far no response.

Is Hyperdyne labs still in business? Emailed them weeks ago about their kit and nothing.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just to let interested people know, with the permission of Dan from Lightbenders, they can still make lighting kits. He is making one for me for the hopefully-soon-to-arrive Salzo V5.

What is the best way to contact him?

Just to let interested people know, with the permission of Dan from Lightbenders, they can still make lighting kits. He is making one for me for the hopefully-soon-to-arrive Salzo V5.

They're $85 a piece. Dan made an upgrade so it runs either on a 9V battery or a phone-type power source (not sure of voltage right now) with a micro-usb cable. Sending you a PM shortly.

Brian,
It's been a while since I've viewed the forums, but wanted to let you know that I recently ordered a light kit and it was powered by a 9 volt battery and it is awesome! When I first contacted him he offered it either with or without the LEDs soldered on. It came superbly packaged and working great!

This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back