Seen This??? Original Screen Used Stunt Lightsaber 1977 Obi-Wan

That's AWESOME! It's been so well preserved, the plastic part still look like new!!

That's AWESOME! It's been so well preserved, the plastic part still look like new!!

:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol

They don't even try do they?!

At least leave it in the garden for a month.....:wacko

Joe

Ps: Even Kurtz archive sabers are shaky, I doubt if any serious collectors would even attempt to purchase an original saber, there is too much chance of fraud.

:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol

They don't even try do they?!

At least leave it in the garden for a month.....:wacko

Joe

Ps: Even Kurtz archive sabers are shaky, I doubt if any serious collectors would even attempt to purchase an original saber, there is too much chance of fraud.

I guess they didn't know it was supposed to look like Ben has been carrying it around for 20 or 30 years. :lol:lol:lol

Unfortunately, some poor slob is going to fall for this and get an nice Icons replica for their troubles.

Surely nobody can be THAT gullible ????? :confused

What are you talking about? I would LOVE to bid on this, if only I had that kind of money. Imagine owning a REAL screen-used Kenobi sabre, oh my god! I'll be watching this auction with interest. Maybe the lucky winner will take castings off it?

I hear if the bidding goes above 5000 pounds, he'll throw in an advacned action suit.

... and an original screen-used Vader Helmet

DVHL.jpg

Sent him a question,

"If this is an original, then why does it look so much like an Icons Obi-Wan replica from the mid 90s? Is it edible??"

Just curious.:)

This thread is more than 13 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back