Death Star door control panel

Heres a pic i found of the lenses

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    20.1 KB · Views: 170
Hi Philip, These are really great and what I've been after for my current project. Will you be doing a run of these in the near future

Great work
regards
ian

Hi Philip, These are really great and what I've been after for my current project. Will you be doing a run of these in the near future

Great work
regards
ian

We are making them at the moment. Just still working on how to get the lighting to work better. It's a very hot spot with an LED in there.

Last edited:
We are making them at the moment. Just still working on how to get the lighting to work better at the moment. It's a very hot spot with an LED in there.

Could you fill the button with a clear liquid (glue) and then put a diffuser just big enough to cover the LED top (if you're using the flat topped kind) and before said glue dries push the LED into the glue/liquid to help diffuse the burn? I'm testing the theory using hot glue to fill in the door stop reflector button greeblies on a light switch panel. Not exactly the same as you are doing but I thought you could try the theory or discard it.. Just thought I'd throw it out there.

And yes, I'd like a few when you finally start making runs of these..

Since the chrome bezels are done now...how long before you make these available to those, who intend not to use them with electronics/ light?

Standing by :cool

This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back