Batman 3 villian rumors...

I have faith in Nolan and will trust whoever he decides to be the villain of Batman 3.

Though he's firm on no Joker, it would have been cool to show a clip of him at Arkham in a straight jacket in one scene or something. Joseph Gordon Levitt would be able to pull it off too from the odd voices i've heard him have before, and his similar look to Ledger is uncanny. I do respect Nolan's wishes though to just let that sit with Ledger and let it be.

Admittedly it will be hard to top The Joker for me because he is my all time favorite Batman villain, but then again I didn't care much for Harvey Dent at all until Nolan's incarnation hit the screen and was very well done with the character development and found that I liked him a lot more than I have in previous years through the bad Schumaker (spelling) version and animated series.

As long as they don't bring back Schwarzenegger for this atrocity: Mr. Freeze Puns

Hmm. I wonder if it would upset fans to do a scene like that but do one of those superimpositions of Ledger. Maybe using his head from him sitting in the jail cell, but making it Arkham, just for a moment.

If they can do this with Gene Kelly, anything is possible! :lol
YouTube - Singin in the rain VW

I see Tom Hardy as the new district attorney or maybe a new exec trying to run wayne enterprises...I cant really see him as riddler, but he is a great actor so he may pull it off

i think joseph gordon levitt would make a perfect riddler

About the Joker "cameo." Would he have make-up on? Something tells me that the docs at Arkham wouldn't allow him to wear it.... which is what bothered be about Joker blogs.

One character I really wish they would SERIOUSLY consider
is never mentioned..... CLAYFACE ! :confused

Now granted, I know they probably DON'T want to go
into the " SCI-FY " kinda' realm with a character but
he would be OUTSTANDING in a movie today ! With the
level of special effects we have today they could really
do that character justice !

And another interesting point about him is he's NOT
really just a simple bad guy ! If anyone here remembers
watching the old Batman Animated series they really
did Clayface right back then.. He was a very tragic
figure, not evil at all. He just did allot of terrible things
trying to get back to being human !

If they want to keep a dark and serious tone to the
next flick he would be an ideal character to have !

Just my $.02 :cool

If they ever do put in ol' Clayface, I hope they make him look like he did in Arkham City... He looked Baaaad.

I see Tom Hardy as the new district attorney or maybe a new exec trying to run wayne enterprises...I cant really see him as riddler, but he is a great actor so he may pull it off

i think joseph gordon levitt would make a perfect riddler

Riddle Me This! Would you like an Arkham movi to be produced?

This thread is more than 11 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back