My Ghostbusters Props

ZedR

To add to the Stay Puft head of mine that Tom posted, I thought you all would appreciate seeing the rest of my Ghostbusters collection:

My GB Stuff

Zed

i like the armature the best. I have always enjoyed the inner workings instead of the final pieces. There are true artists that work on the inner goodies. great collection

Simply wonderful

I would give anything I had to own any part o that collection (something I cant say of any other film). I recently purchased the cpmplete slimer binder from Steve Johnsons archive, and also own an original life cast of 'Vigo' produced by ILM in 89.

Can you tell us a little about the history of how you came to own any of these pieces? I would love to hear them!

Oh and if anythings for sale.....;)

weequay

You've heard me tell you many times how excellent your collection is, Zed, but I just have to reiterate it again as a die hard GB fan - amazing collection with some of the best pieces anyone could hope for in a GB collection!

Thanks for sharing!

That's an awesome collection you have there. I doubt there's any chance you could take reference shots of the thrower for another fan, is there? My friends and I are reworking all the current plans out there. . .

But yeah, I have to say it again, that's a nice collection.

This thread is more than 13 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back