Cyclops X2 and 3 Visor

Rusty85

Sr Member
So the other day I was at the local flea market and picked up the Cyclops visor from the 2nd X-Men movie. Its the one that comes with the Metal Carrying Case and has folding sides with a transparent red lens. It came with the Certificate of Authenticity, the metal case, the box, and the blueprint inside.

I was under the impression that these were on the pricey side. But here's the kicker, I got it for 20 bucks cash! Isn't that crazy! I just saw one on Ebay that's going for over a hundred right now.

I was under the impression that these were on the pricey side. But here's the kicker, I got it for 20 bucks cash! Isn't that crazy! I just saw one on Ebay that's going for over a hundred right now.

Good find. Perhaps, the seller didn't know what he had, and passed it up for a toy.

Yeah, I paid $75 for mine, but after getting it in the mail I realized it really should have sold for $20 - the overall quality of it is nothing more than what you would find in a toy. Typical toy plastic, very simple. I think the metal case is what made it so expensive.

Yeah, that's why I can't believe it sells for so much. It looks like a toy pretty much. Plastic with a clear red lens. At least they could have tried to mirror it red.

I'll try and post pics later today of it.

Here's some pics of it:
Visor.jpg

PennyswVisor.jpg

RubyLenses.jpg

Agreed, the Ebay prices for this thing are WAY too high. And honestly, now that I have one I can say that the original price of $75 was way too high as well. The quality of the actual visor is nothing more than what you would find in a toy store or Halloween costume store. You're paying for that metal case and the license fees.

Here's some pics of it:
Visor.jpg

PennyswVisor.jpg

RubyLenses.jpg

DUDE WHERE AND HOW DID U GET THOSE SUNGLASSES??? ive wanted those since i saw the first x-men movie and that was 11 years ago, i never knew they were available in any capacity other than the ones offered on oakley which look nothing like the actual ones and cost A LOT

This thread is more than 13 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back