wolverine claws help

JackAce

Hey guys I did a quick search but wasn’t able to find what I needed (I hope you can help!)
I want to build myself a pair of wolverine claws but I’d rather not spend several weekends in trial and error when it comes to size/shape
Does anyone have cad or pep files for wolverine origins claws? If not how about just some general measurements/dimensions to make them as close to the screen accurate look as possible?

It doesn’t have to be screen accurate though, I’m really trying to build them for an "old man Logan" costume I’m working on. (I sure have enough gray hair and I’ve been growing out my beard for over a month now so I really want to make this thing happen before Halloween lol)

Thanks in advance for any help you can provide

ps. I am not interested in buying a $200+ set of premade claws. I have a 3 year old and an 8 month pregnant wife so I don’t have that kind of cash. Plus there is just something nice about making something with your own two hands that you can be proud of :)

Last edited by a moderator:
there ws someone on here recently who took a pair of costume claws (the ones with part of a hairy fist on it) and made wearable claws of equal quality to Superman's. really cheap too.

hey thanks guys that's a good idea. i'm going to go hunting for some of those cheesy claws tonight and see what i can do with them. :)
at very least i'll have a good template

This thread is more than 13 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back