X-men Wolverine Street Uniform HELP !!!!

aljf

Sr Member
Looking for help in finding the correct type of Flannel shirt, belt, Pants , and what kid of boots did he have on ? :unsure

Xmen.jpg

xmenlarge022rg.jpg

Thanks
aljf :confused

I know the belt buckle used to be sold on ebay. I found a similar one on there a few months ago, it has the same exact form, but needs to be repainted. As for the flannel shirt I have a similar one of those too not an exact match though, I'll try to find a brand name of it if ya want.

31_1_b.JPG

Here is the type which is one ebay right now, looks close but needs to be painted. I used to have a page saved of the buckle but alas Firefox is down and I can't go on my favorite places right now.

I picked up this belt buckle on ebay a couple of weeks ago. It was already painted and only needs slight repainting on a few parts. It's close enough as is though.
ab_1.JPG

Here is my Costume so far , I know the jacket is not correct :unsure , but it will do for now. All I need to do is find the correct boots get the bust painted and the metal claws attached :D
DSCF0042.jpg

Looks really good so far, are you going to treat the strips to get them the correct color, or just buy a new jacket later on?
Is this costume for display only or do you plan on wearing it?
Looking forward to completed pics.

<div class='quotetop'>(LogansRunner @ Jul 13 2006, 05:29 PM) [snapback]1280244[/snapback]</div>
Looks really good so far, are you going to treat the strips to get them the correct color, or just buy a new jacket later on?
Is this costume for display only or do you plan on wearing it?
Looking forward to completed pics.
[/b]

I plan on updating the jacket, on ebay the dpcollection jacket looks ok :unsure in there add it states a discount on 10 jackets ordered. You can change the size color and if they can make it from scrach, what do people think about changing the stripes and jacket to the correct color ,and having them take away the square stitching around the front pockets ??

WOLF20320Dark20Brown2028M2920TRUE2.jpg

This thread is more than 17 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back