Harry Potter Props and costumes

i'll give it to you for free :p:p
Thank you! You should put this in the paper prop section, perhaps it will inspire others to do more HP paper props^^

EDIT:
Sorry, saw your date of joining.. you can't enter the paper prop section yet. But I can post it there for you, if you want?

Last edited:
Thank you! You should put this in the paper prop section, perhaps it will inspire others to do more HP paper props^^

EDIT:
Sorry, saw your date of joining.. you can't enter the paper prop section yet. But I can post it there for you, if you want?
yes you can you have just to put my name you kno the rule ;)

I just printed devilwalid's ticket out to take a look. Very nice. I am going to trim some parchment(y) paper out and run a copy on it.

Hi! I know probably no one is gonna answer to this, but can anyone post the cover of the second quibbler?Thanks in advance.

To compensate, here's a gift for you - A proclamation from OOtP (available for this week, since I don't want this to end up oon ebay):

the signature color is off. the proc is missing a line of text, and the borders are off.... but I suppose that's all on purpose, hehe! ;)

Someone had an original to base this one on though. I actually pulled out my originals to make sure!

Hi guys, completely forgot about this thread, i've had a few people pm me about the HP pics I took at the Chicago Museum. I've begun to upload them, and here are a couple, should I post them here as I get them uploaded or start a new thread? Some of the quality is bad I didn't use a flash as I didn't want to draw attention.

harrypotterexhibition02.jpg

harrypotterexhibition00.jpg

Ohh Thanks!! waiting for more :)

Hi guys, completely forgot about this thread, i've had a few people pm me about the HP pics I took at the Chicago Museum. I've begun to upload them, and here are a couple, should I post them here as I get them uploaded or start a new thread? Some of the quality is bad I didn't use a flash as I didn't want to draw attention.

harrypotterexhibition02.jpg

harrypotterexhibition00.jpg

Hi! Here's a preview of the HOGWARTS EXPRESS TICKET I'm working on...tell me what you think:

I'm afraid I'm not seeing a thing here, but would love to see what you got! :) I've found a few others online and they definitely whet my appetite.

Just a heads up.
I was at Michaels Craft store and they have lighted tip knitting needles on clearance.($4.99 for 2)
The battery compartment is somewhat large but depending on the type of wand you would want to make out of it or you could probably use a part off one of those small lightsaber type wand flashlights.

They come in 4 different diameters.

D6

Does any one know the sizes to the whated posters and the caught posters for Bellatrix and Lucius I have some photos. but the photos don't show the smallest of the prints. Any help would help out alot

It took me forever to find this page and I doubt that anyone is keeping up with it but I thought that I might share my Bellatrix Lestrange costume. Tell me what you think. It's not exactly screen accurate but I've put a lot of work into it. So. Here's a ton of photos for anyone who's interested. This includes a few edited ones. I had some magic photoshop fun.

booth5.jpg

DSC02528.jpg

DSC02482.jpg

booth15.jpg

booth14.jpg

cosb.jpg

killxx.jpg

This thread is more than 4 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back