Harry Potter Props and costumes

Originally posted by Goldenrod@Aug 5 2005, 01:06 PM
WOW. excellent thanks D6.
-Goldenrod
[snapback]1050955[/snapback]​

Your welcome.
I was going to print out a bunch of these to hand out to people in HP costumes at SDCC but ran out of time.
Maybe next year. ;)

D6

I've got a few things I've and currently make:

My Harry wand (from the first two movies)
HPWandRoseWood.jpg

(this is one I made for a board member here recently)

Here is a prototype of a Mcgonnagal wand:
mcgonagall_wand_proto_01.jpg

reference pics here:
http://badger.cx/coppermine/thumbnails.php?album=41

I also did a Lupin wand:
remus_lupin_wand_01.jpg

I also make all manner of custom wands for HP Costumers, here are a couple of galleries of the ones I've made.
http://badger.cx/coppermine/thumbnails.php?album=11
http://box23.net/coppermine/thumbnails.php?album=5

As well as recent commission for a board member that he gave as a gift.
http://badger.cx/coppermine/thumbnails.php?album=44

Here is a Progress shot of a Bludger bat I made (I realize I don't have any current pics.) Lathe turned out of Poplar, and stained. I added a metal sheath out of roof flashing, that I had pounded with every hammer in the shop for a beaten worn look, and painted to resemble the movie version.
WIP_Quidditch_beater.jpg

Here is my Chudley Cannons costume: with completed bludger bat:
normal_Norwescon2004%20001.jpg

My wife in her student costume:
normal_Norwescon2004%20002.jpg

Here is a group shot of us at Norwescon 2004:
normal_Norwescon2004%20003.jpg

-- badger

I have one of badger's Harry Potter wands from the first two movies and absolutely love it.
I also have the Noble POA version of Harry's wand, a cast off a screen used Golden snitch (Painted gold with brass wings), Noble coin collection, Pobjoy coin collection, Harry's glasses, and quidditch goggles.

More to come (budget allowing), because I plan on somehow displaying it all soon. No pictures as of yet, but I will see what I can do. Batteries are recharging as I typed this...

Originally posted by division 6@Aug 5 2005, 02:04 PM
Badger,
Is that what you where wearing when I ran into you in the upstairs hall at SDCC?
When Kris was there as Bender.

D6
[snapback]1051028[/snapback]​

Yup. My wife made me the robes, and I made all the rest. I wanted a HP costume to go with my wifes and friends costumes, but I sure as hell look too old to be a student. So we had the idea to make a Chudley Cannons costume. Rons favorite team, and they are mentioned as wearing orange. So we based it off of the std. movie quidditch costume. The logo is from the CCG card.

:)

It will be intersting to see the costumes for the World cup players.

Cool Dobby you got there BATIMAN.
I saw one of those at SDCC last month.
Was thinking of making a custom one for my house.
How tall is he?
Is he 1-1 scale?

D6

Originally posted by division 6@Aug 5 2005, 02:42 PM
It will be intersting to see the costumes for the World cup players.

Yeah, I'm seriously curious to see what they are going to look like.

badger

Originally posted by division 6+Aug 5 2005, 06:11 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(division 6 @ Aug 5 2005, 06:11 PM)</div>
<!--QuoteBegin-iycis
@Aug 5 2005, 01:17 PM
I've made several school robes for friends.

For myself I've made Slytherin house robes and Quidditch robes. For my boyfriend I made Ravenclaw house robes.

You can find the formal pics I had taken for my portfolio here: http://natashabieberfeld.com/portfolio.html
[snapback]1050964[/snapback]​

Nice work.
You on ther PotC Yahoo Group?

D6
[snapback]1051036[/snapback]​
[/b]

I sure am. :)

Is that the Rubies version?

bro its not a rubies version, i bought this just before the movie was released a few years back, and yes he is 1:1 scale too.........he is lovely wee guy up close

Alex

This picture was up on Noble's website for just a few minutes. I guess they might have taken it down because the item in question won't be in a movie until November....

[attachmentid=3302]

Spoiler below:

It's He Who Must Not be Named's wand.

Originally posted by teecrooz@Aug 7 2005, 09:06 AM
This picture was up on Noble's website for just a few minutes.  I guess they might have taken it down because the item in question won't be in a movie until November....

[attachmentid=3302]

Spoiler below:

It's He Who Must Not be Named's wand.
[snapback]1052100[/snapback]​

oh. my. god. i might need that more that the malfoy cane wand...and i really do need that...i've wanted that since i saw it in the movie (i'm always looking at canes as i do need one to walk)....skott

Well i'm gonna just have to buy that one too along with the other new wands and Malfoy cane. I just got the 3 wand set with stand and Time Turner/longer chain from Japan. Looking forward to getting the new Noble wands. Thanks for postin the pic Tecrooz.
-goldenrod

This thread is more than 4 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back