Supernatural Props.What Ya Got... 4 Years 2010-2014

Re: Supernatural Props.What Ya Got...

Sam has his own signature Zippo that he uses on a couple of occasions, notably having it kicked from his hand during a fight in Season 3's "The Kids Are Alright" and lighting a ring of fire at the end of Season 5's "Changing Channels". It's this one:Zippo Lighter Moth Tattoo Emblem, High Polish Chrome. Sounds like the one you may be looking for.

forgot about that one...good find. :thumbsup

My dad picked up a second 1967 Impala 4 door hardtop the other day! It's in really good shape for it's age, and the fact that it comes with factory AC is a plus!

SDC15647-1200.jpg

SDC15648-1200.jpg

SDC15646-1200.jpg

SDC15651-1200.jpg

SDC15650-1200.jpg

SDC15652-1200.jpg

SDC15654-1200.jpg

Here are a few pictures of my impala. It should be finished by this winter...

SDC14649-700.jpg

SDC14650-700.jpg

SDC14648-700.jpg

Last edited:

Did you go to another Supernatural convention? Didn't you go to the Nashville one also? IF so 2 conventions...I'd call that lucky in my book. Great autos...thanks for sharing.

Here are SOME of my Supernatural Props.......

View attachment 63357

View attachment 63358

View attachment 63359

View attachment 63360

View attachment 63361

Just so you all know, the ARMY MAN in my cigar box is from the show and is the screen used version along with the Route 66 Post card. The bumper sticker is what the crew put on the cars so they don't get towed away by the city when they are filming.......:love

Everything is pretty much 100% Correct except the Journal, Dream Catcher, and the Machete. The Bowie Kife is Dean's from the Christmas Episode and is 100% Correct. The Pistol will be 100% correct once I get it engraved.

OH YEAH, The License Plates are from the same Prop house that does them for the show!!

Last edited:

View attachment 63357

View attachment 63358

View attachment 63359

View attachment 63360

View attachment 63361

Just so you all know, the ARMY MAN in my cigar box is from the show and is the screen used version along with the Route 66 Post card. The bumper sticker is what the crew put on the cars so they don't get towed away by the city when they are filming.......:love

Everything is pretty much 100% Correct except the Journal, Dream Catcher, and the Machete. The Bowie Kife is Dean's from the Christmas Episode and is 100% Correct. The Pistol will be 100% correct once I get it engraved.

That's a great collection of props!! :thumbsup I still can't find a journal....could you give me any info on the one you have? It looks great and more like the one on the show than any I've found online.

Thanks

Hey CJ 617,

My Journal's brand name (although not correct) is DAY-TIMER. I bought this off Ebay sometime last year for around $7 as at the time this was the closet thing I could find (and still is). I am going to distress out the leather to make it look closer to the one on the show. Hope this helps you out.

Rick

View attachment 63357

View attachment 63358

View attachment 63359

View attachment 63360

View attachment 63361

is the Bowie knife on the top a Muela..??

Hey CJ 617,

My Journal's brand name (although not correct) is DAY-TIMER. I bought this off Ebay sometime last year for around $7 as at the time this was the closet thing I could find (and still is). I am going to distress out the leather to make it look closer to the one on the show. Hope this helps you out.

Rick

Cheers Rick, I appreciate it. Looking forward to seeing your journal after you distress it.

Hey Projectthx138, is that Wilsons' jacket of yours a size Medium? Any chance of a possible trade with a large jacket?

My Wilson Jacket is a size XL but it is getting ready to be resized down to a medium. The cost is going to be a liitle high but it will be all worth it in the end.

Good luck with the alterations, I had a terribly difficult time trying to track down one in the wrong size too. I really like your Indian Head lubricant tin, I wouldn't mind trying to find one for myself. I really like vintage sinage and products like that, also as I said before it's something different than usual. Do you have any stills of the can in use or know of which episode it appeared in?

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back