Supernatural Props.What Ya Got... 4 Years 2010-2014

Re: Supernatural Props.What Ya Got...

very nice pics indeed...looks like you had a great time..now..gotta ask...with those boots on..how tall are you? Trying to figure out how tall Jensen really is. You did a great job on the COLT..bet you could sell them on Ebay...

Wikipedia puts Jensen at 6'2", so I guess Jared is arround the 6'5" mark.

That's some collection you've got there Travis. Ruby's knife is the best replica I've seen so far. Are those bracelets the same kind you see on ebay, or are they different?

Yea, its always hilarious to explain how the "short" brother is over 6 foot tall after someone watches a few episodes :lol

Man that is an awesome collection!!! So far all I have is big plans, some salt shotgun rounds, and a colt waiting to be dropped into some silicone.

Loving the knife as well!

Very cool collection my man, very cool indeed!
Chris

Thanks for posting the photos :) That really is a great collection you have. I'd love to have a Colt, yours looks amazing! Keep up the great work with your collection...

My husband and I have the 1967 Impala. We are fixing it up to take to Supernatural Nascon next June. We already have Deans green cooler, and a few other items. My husbands job is rebuilding the Impala to be an exact replica of Dean's Impala. My job is to fill the trap trunk. I am currently bidding on a hexbag on Ebay and was just outbid on the Summoning box used in a few episodes. Obviously this stuff is out there. Maybe someone can point me in the right direction? I am also willing to build what I have to build. The Colt and the Journal would be ideal.

My husband and I have the 1967 Impala. We are fixing it up to take to Supernatural Nascon next June. We already have Deans green cooler, and a few other items. My husbands job is rebuilding the Impala to be an exact replica of Dean's Impala. My job is to fill the trap trunk. I am currently bidding on a hexbag on Ebay and was just outbid on the Summoning box used in a few episodes. Obviously this stuff is out there. Maybe someone can point me in the right direction? I am also willing to build what I have to build. The Colt and the Journal would be ideal.

I too saw those pop up on eBay, however I don't believe they were original but replicas and quite inaccurate at that. I'm sure you'd be able to come up with someting very similar without much trouble. Good luck with your Impala build, I too plan on having a crack at the Impala in the future. Sadly those Impalas aren't exactly easy to find in Australia, nor are they cheap... :cry

fgzME.jpg

6Y09T.jpg

FHsk0.jpg

w09Vj.jpg

Just had to share the latest in my Supernatural prop shelf "to be".

Still trying to figure out a base for it, but man I can't wait to get it in. Gonna have to wait a bit though :(

Chris

It's gonna be awesome when it gets here :lol

Right now it's just merely sweet.

Your box is on it's way to you now though, so you should have some extra pieces to show off in the thread later this week :)

Chris

Just a heads up, moving forward on the metal bladed, horn handled ruby's knife.

Threads in the JY, need some feedback on the details :)

Chris

I have Ruby's knife, and the blade of the angels, both quickly made by me. Oh, and do you know what knife is used by Dean in the episode Two and a Half Men? is it the Kershaw from the post above this?

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back