Dredd - Dark Judges Badge Set

Blad

Sr Member
All full-size 1:1, DEATH was the first badge, sheet styrene and x-acto. FEAR and MORTIS were much quicker and were made with a combination of polymorphic plastic, styrene and in the case of FEAR urethane slip.

FIRE took freaking forever as I wanted the lighting effect (that doesn't work well in the pictures) to be integrated into the material and allow you to wear the badge if you want. Mixture of three colours of resin, clear and the FIRE name embedded inside the badge

badges77notill.jpg

As it is the battery pack has to be separate to the badge, but I'm happy with the slight compromise.

badges77ill.jpg

firenotill.jpg

fireill.jpg

<div class='quotetop'>(moztech @ Jul 7 2006, 06:45 PM) [snapback]1276283[/snapback]</div>
Nice work, ever thought of making a full Judge Death Costume.
[/b]

You'd have to be pretty skinny to pull it off. :lol

juddeth.jpg

-k

Thanks for the comments guys :)

<div class='quotetop'>(moztech @ Jul 7 2006, 11:45 PM) [snapback]1276283[/snapback]</div>
[/b]

Yes - but the full Dredd costume comes first. :)

<div class='quotetop'>(phase pistol @ Jul 8 2006, 01:32 AM) [snapback]1276317[/snapback]</div>
<div class='quotetop'>(moztech @ Jul 7 2006, 06:45 PM) [snapback]1276283[/snapback]
[/b]

You'd have to be pretty skinny to pull it off. :lol

juddeth.jpg

-k
[/b][/quote]

Well I'm 6'2" (1.9m) and 155lb (70kg) so I think I could pull it off. :confused

This thread is more than 17 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back