Clue the movie props

mattropolis

Do any of these exist? I haven't found any real props from it. I know the house was a matte painting, the one they shot the fronts for burned down, and the whole interior was on a set which was torn down (I believe).

It's my favorite movie - and I'd love to own something from it if stuff still exists...

I would like to know about the props as well. I always thought the house was real except for that opening lightning shot. Clue is a fun movie. The elegant murder mystery is something that hasn't been done in a while. Except the occasional Poirot mystery. I hope the remake that's been mentioned off and on is good.

Anyone have any info? One of my favourite movies from childhood. To bad Yvette turned into a blonde Jabba the Huttette:lol:lol

Last edited:
Great movie with all around laughs. great cast of actors to boot. good luck finding anything. you could make / build your own since you can buy most of the thing still today.

This thread is more than 9 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back