Bill & Ted Face the Music

Re: Bill And Ted 3?

There was a script floating around a couple of years ago that was pretty funny. It had to do with Bill and Ted searching for the sheet music to a legendary PERFECT song that was started by Mozart then passed down from musician to musician over the years - each one adding a little bit to it. Wild Stalyons are the ones who are to complete and play it which is what brings the world into perfect harmony. i never read the whole thing but I do remember there were to be TONS of cameos and brushes with great bands and musicians - Playing the song incomplete or imperfectly is dangerous and could destroy the world. I remember the time machine stops working at one point because the future is no longer set so Bill and Ted approach Parliament Funkadellic who have a spaceship/ time machine of their own. They also sit in while the Beatles record the Sgt Peppers album and add their piece to the sheet of music. And yes - Eddie Van Halen does jam with them. I don't think this will be the one they are using now seeing how the article says the script is being written right now. Too bad - it was funny. I'll go see it no matter - I'm a fan of Bill and Ted - of all the Cheech and Chong knock offs they're the best - much better than Jay and Silent Bob anyhow.

I'd go the easy and obvious route - the Back to the Future premise - their kids come back to the 'future Bill and Ted' (dad-age), and they all need to travel back/foreward in time to fix whatever problems. The charm to the first one was not in the story plot.

That's not the Back to the Future premise. I guess it would be if George and Loraine were the main characters...

Giving fun characters kids is always a mistake and a sure way to kill anything you once liked about them. Just look at Indy, Superman and the last Zorro - their kids were all drags. You do not want Bill and Ted to cope with responsibilities - hell, we can stay home and do that. And I know they gave them kids at the end of the second one - but maybe if we all wish hard enough they'll go away.

:lol
And I know they gave them kids at the end of the second one - but maybe if we all wish hard enough they'll go away.

"Woah Ted, we're parents. That's totally bogus."
"Yes Bill, but we totally have this timemachine which we can tell our young selfs to totally use a condom before doing the Princesses!."

"Ted, do you think our young self will let us watch?"

"Woah Ted, we're parents. That's totally bogus."
"Yes Bill, but we totally have this timemachine which we can tell our young selfs to totally use a condom before doing the Princesses!."

"Ted, do you think our young self will let us watch?"

You're hired!

:lolThat was GREAT, Contec:thumbsup
billtedWHOA.gif

Revisitation then, whatever. Taking something and bringing it back to life.

I'm not saying that this will be a bad movie, but moreso I'm concerned that this trend is becoming dangerous. It's like nothing is safe anymore.

What's next, a Blade Runner sequel? Oh wait :sick

Revisitation then, whatever. Taking something and bringing it back to life.

Like Empire Strikes Back? Like Indiana Jones, the Star Trek movies, Godfather, and things like that? Yeah! Darn them for continuing a great story!

You know what I'm talking about. Filming a series of movies and reviving an old movie for novelty's sake are two very different things.

Indy III - done for completion of series

Indy IV - done for novelty

You know what I'm talking about. Filming a series of movies and reviving an old movie for novelty's sake are two very different things.

Indy III - done for completion of series

Indy IV - done for novelty

Agreed, except I'd replace 'novelty' with 'money'

One step closer to reality, the script is complete:

Actor Alex Winter recently revealed that the script for Bill & Ted 3 is complete and in his possession. Take a look at what he had to say below through his Twitter account.

"@antmaurizio: Bill & Ted 3, less than 6 weeks away and counting? Movie is gonna kick some ass." > Just got the script. And now to read..."

Re: Bill and Ted 3 looking closer to becoming a reality. Excellent or bogus news?

I'm stoked. It could of course totally suck, but as long as the characters are written right, it should be a blast.

This thread is more than 3 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back