judge dredd build. comic version. DREDD and ANDERSON DONE!!PAGE 5

Re: judge dredd build. comic version.

thanks

here is an update.

helmet is almost done and so is the eagle. shoulder armor still major work to do on that. i am still waiting on badges and buckles. i figured out how i am going to make the knee and elbow pads. i am going to cast them out of foam flex it. i can cast them green so that's a plus.

i did a mock up of the helmet painted. nothing shows how crooked something is until you paint it different colors.
001-112.jpg

here is the helmet,eagle and shoulder armor.
005-78.jpg

ooooh that's purty. I'd be hovering if there is a run. of course I 'm sure hte price will end up beyond me but I stand to be surprised.........hopefully. *pant pant in anticipation*

love it mate

can i just say that i have dealt with sloopjon and found him to be prompt with replies and easy to deal with

sorry for a slight hijack there mate but brilliant work on the judge

thanks , guys.

i am doing this cossie for me and the wife.

i plan to do a very limited run on this, 5 sets and that is it. 2 are already spoken for.

neo,

i do not understand why you are plugging another prop maker in my thread. not to cool. if you like sloop's stuff ,then start a thread about his stuff.

i do not understand why you are plugging another prop maker in my thread. not to cool. if you like sloop's stuff ,then start a thread about his stuff.

sloopyjon had already received a negative comment on this thread from Fishybob, so neo2daz was just redressing the balance. He has just received shoulder armour from Jon, and I'm hoping to collect mine on Sunday.

no probs dude, wasnt meant as a sign of disrespect in anyway.

loving what you have done though mate, you doing a run soon ?

quick update.

got the 3d files from nzjedi for the badges and buckle and are with my friend talon getting cnc'ed. hope to post pics soon.

ordered 2 of sloppyjon's lawgivers mk II

got my boots, had to send my wifes back and get the right ones. the bastards at the boot company are real asshats. i have to get rid of the wulfsprot logos and paint them green. same ones judge minty used i believe.
005-79.jpg

here is my dredd chin. i was sculpting plo koon and was thinking i don't really have the chin to pull off a good dredd, i mean who does?? dredd's chin is huge. so i made one and tested the first pull. made of silicone. i need to work on the edges, they are alittle to thick. the next ones will be batter.

004-102.jpg

003-111.jpg

That's funny, I was thinking of doing a prosthetic chin for my Dredd outfit as well. PM me if you want to sell me one of yours. Not sure it would fit my face but it's worth a shot.
Great work on everything so far.

thanks, guys.

i need to make the chin more life like. but it turned out ok for the first attemp. the old movie rules. 5 feet away , it looks great, but i want it to look great up close.

Hey Tom here's an idea you seem to have the Dredd face with the chin prosthetic so how about casting your face down to your colar bone and making a bust display for your awesome helmet

Ha I am serious. If we could work out a deal your face and helmet will be adorning my shelf too...Little Bungles everywhere.

This thread is more than 10 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back