Disgusting creatures! Who has a Jawa?

SVS....
I made my PVC maniquinns first, than I based my pattern off that so I knew what size to make mine..... I made the robe lenght and sleeve lenght slitly longer then needed until it was all put togehter and then I cut them to lenght. The hood I winged it so that it looks good.

Well after alot of searching I found a website that sells styrofoam heads in Canada. So for any canadians out there who need one for their Jawa the website is
http://www.discounthairsystems.com/store/

They even take COD orders for those like me with no Credit Cards.
icon_biggrin.gif
They ship to the US as well.Mine cost 9.90 Canadian including shipping.

My Jawas are now done, I still have to finish the blaster, droid caller and rewire the eyes as one is dimmer tha the other for some reason.
ViewImage.dll

ViewImage.dll

I hope you like them.
Lynn

Awesome pics of the Jawas and the gonk droid... Hey I think they still sell those wooden bolt action toy rifles.. these would be a great conversion for the jawa blaster.. cheap , Safe, and not weigh that much... just use PVC connections for the larger barrel and you got it... Ok guys I gotta do one to show how close someone can get one of these suckers...

I think I finally figured out how to make my pics stay. It was something overlooked at the host site
icon_wink.gif

I hope it stays up this time. Anyway here is a pic of my jawa blaster for those of you who haven't been here in time to see it
icon_smile.gif

2002395925838386233057.jpg

Cal

Well thank you. You're too kind
icon_redface.gif

I don't know if you've noticed, I left the "vent" in the launcher cup. This was my own taste. It can be removed in two seconds.

Oh yeah, I love your sig pic
icon23.gif

Cal

Hey Froods,
Riley, do you still have the plans for the mouse droid? My redhead loves it.
Also, I watched ANH, again yesterday and does anyone have a copy of the non-special edition where Greedo doesn't get the first shot?
Finally does anyone know of a site that has the Episode 1 out take of the 2nd lap of the pod race? The one were a racer gets shot down by sand people & then jawas get picked off trying to scavenge the racer? Never saw it, but I heard of it.

Thanks

P.S. Hey Cal, click on her, she's down loadable.

Very informative Wampa. One day I'll make my Jawa. It's at the back of the line right now though.

Does anyone think that the hairy-handed variety might possibly be male Jawas that...

Never mind.
icon_wink.gif

</SPAN><TABLE BORDER=0 ALIGN=CENTER WIDTH=85%><TR><TD CLASS=$row_color>Quote:<HR></TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS=$row_color>Does anyone think that the hairy-handed variety might possibly be male Jawas that...
</TD></TR><TR><TD><HR></TD></TR></TABLE><SPAN CLASS=$row_color>

LOL!!!!!!!!!!

I grabbed a quick snap of my other ANH jawa... this one's got the canadian bando and the graflite tool in the holster (check out the R5 scenes to see the graflite in the movie)
tom

jawaANH2.JPG

WAMPA wrote:
I grabbed a quick snap of my other ANH jawa... this one's got the canadian bando and the graflite tool in the holster (check out the R5 scenes to see the graflite in the movie)
tom

Okay, so can you tell us how did you make the graflite tool & the hairy gloves. After seeing this movie 2 dozen times I finally saw the hairy hands. It looks like they're not wearing gloves though, that's they're skin.

</SPAN><TABLE BORDER=0 ALIGN=CENTER WIDTH=85%><TR><TD CLASS=$row_color>Zaphod wrote:<HR></TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS=$row_color>
WAMPA wrote:
Okay, so can you tell us how did you make the graflite tool & the hairy gloves. After seeing this movie 2 dozen times I finally saw the hairy hands. It looks like they're not wearing gloves though, that's they're skin.</TD></TR><TR><TD><HR></TD></TR></TABLE><SPAN CLASS=$row_color>

Well, i used left over fur from a friend's chewbacca when i did mine. It's not too thick and looks cool. It was a dark brown/grey color which i dusted a little darker with some black from the airbrush. I glued it to the back of a leather glove (which i dudsted with spraypaint) and that's it.

My guess on the film gloves (and look at the pics above, they are gloves) is that they were either tight fitting, soft leather or they may have been latex monster hands made for the costumes.

The graflite tool is really tough...first get a graphlite. Next... call it a tool
icon_smile.gif
that's it! can't see enought in the film to know if it was modded at all, but the end sticking out is untouched.

</SPAN><TABLE BORDER=0 ALIGN=CENTER WIDTH=85%><TR><TD CLASS=$row_color>
WAMPA wrote:
<HR></TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS=$row_color>

The graflite tool is really tough...first get a graphlite. Next... call it a tool
icon_smile.gif
that's it! can't see enought in the film to know if it was modded at all, but the end sticking out is untouched.

Dear sweet bikini waxed ****** what a moron!!!
Well that spelled out what a newbie I am, I thought that the graphlite was a prop.
icon9.gif
icon9.gif

</SPAN><TABLE BORDER=0 ALIGN=CENTER WIDTH=85%><TR><TD CLASS=$row_color>Zaphod wrote:<HR></TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS=$row_color> I thought that the graphlite was a prop.
icon9.gif
icon9.gif

well, yeah, i mean, it's in the movie... it's just unmodded. A graphlite is a type of Graflex flash handle for those who don't already know (which i'm guessin is one less right now )
icon_smile.gif

tom

</SPAN><TABLE BORDER=0 ALIGN=CENTER WIDTH=85%><TR><TD CLASS=$row_color>WAMPA wrote:<HR></TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS=$row_color></SPAN><TABLE BORDER=0 ALIGN=CENTER WIDTH=85%><TR><TD CLASS=$row_color>Zaphod wrote:<HR></TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS=$row_color> I thought that the graphlite was a prop.
icon9.gif
icon9.gif

well, yeah, i mean, it's in the movie... it's just unmodded. A graphlite is a type of Graflex flash handle for those who don't already know (which i'm guessin is one less right now )
icon_smile.gif

tom</TD></TR><TR><TD><HR></TD></TR></TABLE><SPAN CLASS=$row_color>

Okay...ready for the next ignorant question???
Ready or not here it comes...
What's a Graflex flash handle?
icon18.gif
icon_redface.gif

This thread is more than 21 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back