Disgusting creatures! Who has a Jawa?

Yeah, I think it could work fairly easily. I don't know how to hook up the sensor to it though, but we have some electronics geniuses here like hyperdyne. I'm sure someone can help.

This part is for the guys who have their Jawa finished. Is the inner cloak a full cloak or more like Vaders inner cape?

</SPAN><TABLE BORDER=0 ALIGN=CENTER WIDTH=85%><TR><TD CLASS=$row_color>TallDarkandDisfigured wrote:<HR></TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS=$row_color>This part is for the guys who have their Jawa finished. Is the inner cloak a full cloak or more like Vaders inner cape?</TD></TR><TR><TD><HR></TD></TR></TABLE><SPAN CLASS=$row_color>

There's a shot of Jack Purvis wearing just the under-robe in one of the old INSIDER issues. It looks to be a wool pull over robe wil the polo type collar (slit, but no buttons)

overall shape is very much like the outer robe.
tom

Actually, I was thinking of picking up one of those home security kits. The ones with an infra-red senser hooked up to a light.

this page may be of some help:

http://66.33.77.175/jawa_tips.html

wampa actually provided alot of the information used in the tutorial.

icon_smile.gif

nice link...good shot of the hairy hands too.

jawa_speeder.jpg

i've got another shot, plus a scan of that Purvis pic if someone can host em. Aol's bein flaky tonight

tom

here's those shots i mentioned.

Notes:
Jack Purvis wearing the under-robe.
Also note the color difference in the two jawas on either side of JP.

on the right we have a flat eyed jawa with hairy hands.
icon_smile.gif

Some nice shots of the screen usd bandos too.
Only a few had the enfields, but because of the promo
pics, that's what everyone wants.

jawasANH.jpg

Hey Froods,

Oohyeah KL brings up an intersting point (at his home page). How do you tell Jawas apart? Ya know , male & female? I don't remember ever seein any *bumps* on the front of any of them.
icon_smile.gif
icon_smoking.gif
Of course I'm assuming there are females & that they're not asexual
icon_frown.gif
icon_frown.gif

Hey Zaphod,
There's a picture of my blaster on the bottom of the first page of this topic if it's working. I don't understand, my personal pic works but any other pics only last for a while unless I re-enter the link.
later,
Cal

This thread is more than 21 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back