Finished Bowcaster

Just finished this bowcaster.
IMG_20100909_182709.jpg

IMG_20100906_184739.jpg

IMG_20100906_184640.jpg

IMG_20100906_184810.jpg

IMG_20100906_184817.jpg

You're my hero. I absolutely love Chewie's bowcaster. It's the one 'blaster' that constantly tempts me. Excellent work. It's a thing of beauty--you must be busting-at-the-seams proud!

I love it!!!! I have been wanting one to hang on my wall 4-along time now. You interested in making another? Great Job my hats off to you.(y)thumbsup

Thank you everyone. It was alot of fun building this. I might do a small run of 5 but not sure yet. Cost almost $100 to make. I have to ship this one to it's new owner.

I was thinking of doing a tutorial thread so everyone can see how it was made.

Nice job !

A tutorial would be great, I have been wanting to do one of thise for quite some time. What did you use as the template for base ?

Looks really good. Your work reminds me, I've been wanted to revisit the bow prod on mine. What kind of material did you use for the prod? You got a nice curve to it.

I made my own template and cut it out of poplar wood. (Very hard wood when dry)

I use alot of aluminum from old damaged signs that I get from work. I cut out the shapes with a bandsaw with a metal cutting blade.

I will do a step by step tutorial soon.

Very nice. I will strive to make mine as nice as you have done. Did you make a special bracket to attatch the 4x20 to the singlepoint?

This thread is more than 13 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back