Reebok Alien Stompers (Ripley's sneakers from Aliens) re-release

Size 12 out of stock

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

But the trainers I'm wearing ATM are size 11 and they fit okay....might try a pair of size 11

Don't think so , Sarge. I've got a pair of white & blue reissues from last time (2002?) and don't recall it being the case. Can't check at the moment, unfortunately.
What I think you mean by mesh -the holed sections- is leather, too.
15160sf

I'm hoping these are more comfortable than the last pair, which weren't. Ripped my feet to bits.

Dang, sold out of UK 11 as well. I guess I don't need to spend the money anyway, but they are cool.

As Fabrik has stated the neither of the two 2010 version colourways are SA. But the 'grey & red' version shown above is very close to Ripleys. The only difference is that the screen version had white panels in place of the light grey panels on the 2010 re-issue. The dark grey & red upper components are the same and so is the red / white sole rim. Not sure about the sole under. I believe that the 2002 re-issue actually a Gieger-esque alien spine-like pattern on the soles. Anyway the grey / red 2010 re-issue are as close to SA as we're ever likely to see.

I think the screen used were slightly higher too, more like boots but hey ho, can't wait for mine! Oh and these don't have the Alien soles.

Can't find a pic just now, but Bishop wore some, too.
EDIT: I think all the boots on sale so far have been modelled on Bishop's standard hi-tops rather than Ripley's full height boots.

Last edited:
I remember wanting them when the film came out, but I didn't know you could actually buy them. I was a kid and there was no internet.

What I think you mean by mesh -the holed sections- is leather, too.
15160sf

Yeah that's what I believed (that the holed sections were mesh)- didn't realize it was also leather.

The holes don't seem as prominent on the screenused Reeboks. The sole of this reissue looks spot on though! :thumbsup

Kevin

Found an interesting japanese site which has some nifty pics of Ripley's full-height boots.
Assuming that the re-issue's are closer to Bishop's as been pointed out by Wane R. The link also has some good shots of the 'in-verse' standard hi-tops (Bishop's) with the Reebok logo tabs & inserts replaced with Weyland-Yutani Corp logos & lettering. Also they don't have the 'mesh' uppers.

:: REEBOK ALIEN STOMPER

Re: Reebok Alien Stomper

Looks like April 26 is the release date. I'm just concerned it's going to be the McFly sneaker fiasco all over again, so limited that the 'bots buy them all in less than 1 second. :facepalm
I'm hoping they make these in realistic quantities.

I think I'm going to need to get two this time. One to convert and the other to wear. My grey ones aren't going to last much longer.

So how exactly does one buy a pair of the re releases.....reebok.com? I have a pair of the 2002's that have never been worn. I would like to get 2 more pair, one to display and one to wear sparingly.

This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back