Reebok Alien Stompers (Ripley's sneakers from Aliens) re-release

*whew* I scored a pair in my size! Almost struck out again. Btw, got up before midnight because a customer service rep told me the release was 12 AM and didn't want to risk missing them. Then, went to my parents house where I find out their computer is busted. My phone is garbage so I scrambled to borrow my brother's. To top it off the damn things went live EARLY (almost 10 mins). I swear the universe wasn't wanting me to have these. I actually wanted two pair (one to wear, one to keep in my collection) but i didn't know if there would be a one pair limit- had my partner try fir a pair and she entered her cc card in wrong by one number and got locked out. Eh well, at least I got one!!!

Well, I found a surprisingly good deal on eBay and picked them up. I'm really curious how many pairs were made now. They sold out faster than the accurate ones.

Well, I found a surprisingly good deal on eBay and picked them up. I'm really curious how many pairs were made now. They sold out faster than the accurate ones.

I am glad that you managed to get a set :thumbsup but I see that there are already loads on ebay for 2 or 3 times the original price already!

You have GOT to be kidding me.
After missing out on the last release (which didn't make my size anyway), waiting MONTHS for this release,
getting up at two entirely different times to check online, scrambling to make my purchase and payment,
I wake to an email this morning from Reebok, telling me 'due to unforeseen circumstances, your order has been cancelled'.
I got the order confirmation, a paypal confirmation, and a second confirmation of my order number from customer service.
WHAAAAAAT is happening and WHYYYYYYYY me???!!!! :cry:cry:cry

You have GOT to be kidding me.
After missing out on the last release (which didn't make my size anyway), waiting MONTHS for this release,
getting up at two entirely different times to check online, scrambling to make my purchase and payment,
I wake to an email this morning from Reebok, telling me 'due to unforeseen circumstances, your order has been cancelled'.
I got the order confirmation, a paypal confirmation, and a second confirmation of my order number from customer service.
WHAAAAAAT is happening and WHYYYYYYYY me???!!!! :cry:cry:cry

seriously, that is so damn f%^^ up.

But have you tried contacting them in person or writing a email?

And since this happen to you, who knows how many other orders also canceled.

But I don't understand how a big company such as Reebok do not have their inventory in order.

Last edited:
I missed out on the re release a year ago May and was pi$$ed! Sure enough, later that day there were a bunch on Ebay (wonder how they got them THE SAME DAY????). After the hoopla died down, the prices came down to a little over retail and made a purchase.

seriously, that is so damn f%^^ up.

But have you tried contacting them in person or writing a email?

And since this happen to you, who knows how many other orders also canceled.

But I don't understand how a big company such as Reebok do not have their inventory in order.

I did. :( I was so fired up initially that I contacted them TWICE through customer service.
The first reply was that the order was cancelled due to the item being OUT OF STOCK.
The second reply said the item was ALREADY OUT OF STOCK when I ordered.

I also posted to their Facebook messaging system, but got no reply whatsoever.
It makes absolutely no sense at all that I got three confirmations of a purchase and they were out of stock the second they went live.

I'm heartbroken. Finding a stupid size 5.5/6 on ebay now is going to be next to impossible and I'll be damned
if I'm going to pay a big premium.

I bought from SNS before. Ordered a pair of Bred Jordan KO in spring of 2016
Shipped on Monday from Sweden, received the shoes on Friday and I live in California, shipped via FedEx

But SNS reviews are mixed from shipping and in stock items. but seems the majority reviews are positive.

And when I'm posting this, can't believe only size 10 us sold out, or maybe never got size 10.
set is very awesome looking but not for me, wish Reebok would reissue last years movie Stompers

And very glad you guys were able to get a pair.

They have arrived and they are GLORIOUS. :)
2 Days shipping to the US from Sweden? Insane!

If I'm being 100% honest, I feel they run a smidge on the small size. If I get a second pair (one to wear, one to display), I'll
go a half size up for the ones I'll wear.

So happy to have scored these for retail after I pretty much gave up!

Any knock off pairs discovered yet for the high tops?
reebok-alien-stompers-alien-day-000.jpg

Last edited:
Has anyone discovered or know of a comparable or "close enough" alternative for Ripley's stompers? I've been putting together a cosplay and have just about everything figured out except for the shoes. The real-deal Stompers are of course not an option, I've seen a few pairs pop up on eBay since the re-issue, but they always end up going for a load of $$$. I've searched for the Reebok BB5600s, and the BB6600s but I've had no luck finding any. XCOSER has their cosplay replicas, but they honestly look very cheap and seem like they'd fall apart after a wear or two. Any suggestions for some shoes that look similar or might work as a good base would be super appreciated. Thanks!

This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back