Reebok Alien Stompers (Ripley's sneakers from Aliens) re-release

Re: Reebok releasing Ripley's "Alien Stomper" boots from Aliens.

From what I was told by their customer service thing, the short ones will be $175 and the tall ones will be $200 (if they end up selling the tall ones in the US). For the time being, the only ones they're sure we'll get in the US are the short ones, but they'll know more a week before the release.

So...........a week before the release is like now right? I really hope this isnt a micro release.

I'm going to inquire with them again tomorrow. It's not going to be a big release, no. I'm not confident that I'll be able to get a pair.

Does anyone know what size she wore in the film? I was thinking of trying to get a pair for display only.

Well what height is she? I'll try to get myself a 6.5 as its my size... Apparently there are only 426 pairs being sold worldwide... :0 will they be up for midnight you think? :0

can't wait to order these! just got separate tix to see the film in NY with Sigourney Weaver in attendance too.

US reebok.com still has the giving away page UK site has shoes up

anybody happen to have any more info what time these will go for sale on the US sites?

Damn, wish I was in New York for that! Says on the web Sigourney is size 10 US which I think is about 7.5 UK (womens size). Only 426! It makes sense I guess but man thats low :/ fingers crossed for 33 minutes time!

Damn, wish I was in New York for that! Says on the web Sigourney is size 10 US which I think is about 7.5 UK (womens size). Only 426! It makes sense I guess but man thats low :/ fingers crossed for 33 minutes time!

I am so scared!!!!

Would they go for 4:26 you think? Too obvious?

Hey wetcelery, I know you're making your own stompers, but that 'in progress' tab is pretty funny right now :p

Would they go for 4:26 you think? Too obvious?

Hey wetcelery, I know you're making your own stompers, but that 'in progress' tab is pretty funny right now :p

If they go for 4:26 I will be ragin' because I don't want to stay up that late ahahaha

lmao I see the humour in it now that you've pointed it out!!! Here's hoping it'll be 'completed' soon! ;)

Yeah I hope not. I might just set my alarm in case though, because I like to torture myself

I'm tempted too, but I don't know if I should, they wouldn't be that twisted... They seem to be all sleeping at reebok anyway x)

This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back