Reebok Alien Stompers (Ripley's sneakers from Aliens) re-release

Re: Reebok releasing Ripley's "Alien Stomper" boots from Aliens.

Is "Aliens Day" tied to anything in the movies? I feel like I should know this, but all the articles I read didn't mention the significance. :rolleyes

About time! I just hope they make a realistic quantity so we can all get a pair.

I'm just gonna do a wait and see, like the Pepsi perfect bottles.

If I can get some, great. If not, I still have Mag replicas and Star-Lord rocket boots to fiddle around with.

Reebok releasing Ripley's "Alien Stomper" boots from Aliens.

Want these bad. I wonder what the demand will be. Less than Nike Mag for sure, but I bet they will still sell out really quick.

I just want a fair shot of picking up these from the manufacturer before they sell out. 2 pairs of high tops and mid's.

I just want a pair of mid tops (hoping to make up for losing out on the nike bruins).

Any one know what the price the mids are? I know the highs are around $175 to $200 hoping they might be a bit cheaper.

I just want a pair of mid tops (hoping to make up for losing out on the nike bruins).

Any one know what the price the mids are? I know the highs are around $175 to $200 hoping they might be a bit cheaper.

IIRC they were in the $130 range. But that was off of the UK site and converting to US funds.

Yeah, it will be £130 in the UK! I wonder which time it will go up for... I registered on reebok's website x)!

when doing a search of "Stompers" on Reebok.com you get a " Coming Soon! message and a chance to win a pair of Stompers

http://fitness.reebok.com/Membership/Alien-Stompers/

I have a feeling Reebok.com will have a page for the shoes when they go up for order and maybe countdown timer, like other sites do it for Jordan sneakers.

Thanks..Just bumping to keep it fresh in everyone's mind. When fresh info is available pay it forward:0

From what I was told by their customer service thing, the short ones will be $175 and the tall ones will be $200 (if they end up selling the tall ones in the US). For the time being, the only ones they're sure we'll get in the US are the short ones, but they'll know more a week before the release.

From what I was told by their customer service thing, the short ones will be $175 and the tall ones will be $200 (if they end up selling the tall ones in the US). For the time being, the only ones they're sure we'll get in the US are the short ones, but they'll know more a week before the release.

Are the short ones the same as the previous release? Like Bishop wears?

I want the full height hi-top.

They seem to be identical to the original release except they've got 3M reflective tape all over them.

This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back