Disneyland (Star Tours) E-11 blaster Mods!

Mr. No Stripes

Sr Member
Hello,
I hope you guys can help me out. I need some good plans to modify my E-11 blaster rifle. I want to put a folding stock on it, and maybe insert a lazer into the barrel. I have no Idea where to start. These are the toy kenner blasters that you get at Disneyland. Any help here would be hot (I cant believe I just quoted Jar Jar... uggg... spit on him... :p jk). Thanks

Hi, check out the BBC(blaster builders club) as well as studiocreations.com. these sites deal with making your own blaster, but with a few friendly emails im sure you can figure out how to add a stock, maybe extending the barrel with a listerine cap(a tip from TK409.com).Hope this helps.
<div class='quotetop'>(Jiminy Jedi @ Jul 5 2006, 11:32 AM) [snapback]1274454[/snapback]</div>
Hello,
I hope you guys can help me out. I need some good plans to modify my E-11 blaster rifle. I want to put a folding stock on it, and maybe insert a lazer into the barrel. I have no Idea where to start. These are the toy kenner blasters that you get at Disneyland. Any help here would be hot (I cant believe I just quoted Jar Jar... uggg... spit on him... :p jk). Thanks
[/b]

This thread is more than 17 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back