Ghost In the shell props?

The recent blaster challenge has inspired me to tackle the Seburo M-5. I've never modded anything like that before, so it's given me the confidence to try it out; that and the youtube vid I found. Just need to order the base gun. :thumbsup

lol. Oh i'd love to terrorize my cats with one. If you had a nice vacuformer you could make a life sized one pretty easily with a lightweight aluminum frame in it. Not sure where you'd put it though.

I made a replica of Batou's FN from SAC a few years ago.

2aaadf9.jpg

With Poseidon Mateba and M5

2z70q50.jpg

And my C26a

1262oa0.jpg

2gtc8d4.jpg

I'm geeking out here. I have a C-5 on the way and an extra p-90 I'm planning on converting. So I will be hitting up this thread frequently.

I'm new here.. well lurker for years but I signed up just to answer this thread.. lol.
the Glock26 gun can be bought from airsoft retailers who sell Tokyo Marui guns. TM made a GITS version of the gun (since there isn't a real steel glock 26 that looks like that one with the front compensator) and its a gas blow back so it would save you the headaches of trying to model/sculpt the extra bits that went onto the gun.

You will be able to find it as the Glock 26 Advance
Here is one place to find it
Gunner Airsoft

WGC now has a 'kit' version of Marushin's standard Mateba for $121 - a substantial discount for something that is almost entirely pre-assembled.

-Mike J.

The GITS guns are the coolest guns around. And I just looked at the JG Thunder Maul Airsoft gun. That sucker belongs in the GITS world. Plus it's just wicked cool.

This thread is more than 5 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back