Ghost In the shell props?

hehe, I just had a fun idea. I can model the M-5 easy enough in rhino, with basic moving parts such as a slide, trigger, clip and what not. Basic take down capability as well. hmmm, thoughts are a brewing. All that would be needed is to then 3D print em and assemble, paint, etc... sounds like fun! Or it could just be a fantasy in my head, who knows!

lol. In the end we're going to have so much GIS stuff we're going to have to make zip files and upload them to megaupload and such.

i have my books and such ready to scan. i'm gonna make a file on photobucket for stuff like this and paper props too.

In order to avoid any more posts without content, I present to you [strike]the ballistic missile submarine Red October[/strike] the Mateba Model 207.

-Mike J.

I love my GitS Mateba. I should get some pictures of it as its the limited version. I should have nabbed that leather holster they also made based on the movie design but passed on it when you could still easily buy them. :unsure

Hey, sorry it's taking me so long with the scans. Fighting with the hospital so my operation goes as scheduled but not looking good.

This thread is more than 5 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back