Ghost In the shell props?

There's Marc! :lol Was waiting for you to show up.

I'm a big GitS / Shirow fan, too.

I own one of the 'basic' Marushin Matebas (not the nicer one with the wood grip):

Marushin Mateba Review!

I'd love to get a replica 9-Weapon some day. I may just have to make one...

I did try my hand at the Ichinose Report from an episode of SAC.

The Glock G33 Advanced that Batou uses in an episode of SAC ia available in licensed and unlicensed airsoft versions.

Umm ... The CZ-100 that The Major carries in the first film is available as a cheapy Chinese knockoff airsoft. Kinda hard to find, though.

If ya need some kind of reference material for something GitS-related, just ask - I might have it.

-Mike J.

I've been working on drawings for both the GitS comic and SAC versions of the C-25 smg for quite a few years now. Here's the TV version. Its still very much a work in progress.

I have an archive on my PC somewhere with high-resolution scanned copies of all Intro Depot Books, Ballistics series, and several other Masamune works.

I have the limited edition version of the Mateba myself, it's very nice and the 9mm 'tracking' bullet they tossed in is a neat extra.

Poseidon's kits are very high-quality, and some of their more extensive airsoft conversion kits were incredibly complex and required exentsive modifications of the base weapon like the manga-version Vash revolver.

They've made a number of Appleseed/GitS replicas, i've always wanted a BobSon S conversion kit but they're stupidly hard to find.

g_bobsons_1.gif

Very cool. I'mma print this out with some other stuff for my buddy's collection to put next to his figure collection.

If anyone's interested i can get scans of these out of the manga books too. That way there are more angles. I think the cyberbrain wouldn't be too hard to make once you get the shape right.

Come to think of it I have a ton of GIS figures with guns. I can take pics of the guns. they're small but detailed and at least give some ideas. Sadly i won't be opening my Major/Batou GIS: standalone 2 pack since it cost my buddy a fortune last year for xmas.

I'll see what I can do. They don't show much in the tv show but i bet i can get some off the movies and the comics.

I have or can scan most of the model sheets from the first movie, so if there is a particular weapon you like, name it :)

For example, the CZN M-22 "9-Weapon", the CZ M100, the Mateba M207, etc.

-Mike J.

you know what, I completely goofed. Thanks for the scan though Sheriff Brody. When I googled CZ M100 for pics, I saw the second picture and thought that was it. Turns out I was thinking about the M-5, lol. Wouldn't mind doing that one considering how much of a pita it is to get a poseidon.

This thread is more than 5 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back