Jumanji movie Board game replica

I've thought about doing this before, but I just haven't had the time to commit to it. Maybe someday. :) I love the game prop.

I'd like to see a full prop. Maybe even with electronics!!! In the movie, the playing board is raised up a bit from the actual bottom of the box.

I would love to see one made with the magnetized game board/ player tokens, as well as having the center glow.

I'd like to see a full prop. Maybe even with electronics!!! In the movie, the playing board is raised up a bit from the actual bottom of the box.

Sorry, I did not mean to sound redundant. I was writing my reply while you posted yours...
:wacko

:) Glad to see i have a ton of support, all great ideas !!! I figure a really nice
accurate static 1/1 painted replica would be easy and cost far less then one that opens.
All we need now is prop maker to build one for sale . Calling all replica prop makers lol

:) Glad to see i have a ton of support, all great ideas !!! I figure a really nice
accurate static 1/1 painted replica would be easy and cost far less then one that opens...

Hmmm... But doesn't that defeat the purpose of it being a replica? Sure it would cost less, but it would just be a block... I'd be willing to pay a reasonable amount for a functional board game.

Hmmm... But doesn't that defeat the purpose of it being a replica? Sure it would cost less, but it would just be a block... I'd be willing to pay a reasonable amount for a functional board game.
Yes I would to just don't know what that might cost seeing theY have to make each piece and all the art on the actual playing surface
That thing had a ton oF art things painted on it .

Yeah, the problem that I could potentially see, is trying to replicate all the detail on both the game's lid, as well as on the playing board itself (all the raised foliage and such), but other than that, the electronics would be fairly simple depending on what is desired, as well as the tokens themselves being a fairly simple sculpt. Sadly though, when it comes to sculpting, I might as well be a young child getting his first can of play doh... :confused

Yeah, the problem that I could potentially see, is trying to replicate all the detail on both the game's lid, as well as on the playing board itself (all the raised foliage and such), but other than that, the electronics would be fairly simple depending on what is desired, as well as the tokens themselves being a fairly simple sculpt. Sadly though, when it comes to sculpting, I might as well be a young child getting his first can of play doh... :confused

Me to but at everything :lol

this_thread_is_useless_without_pics.gif

I had a friend who is a pro wood carver start on the top of the gameboard (the bit that actually says "Jumanji") for me. Gave him lots of screencaps, measurements, schematics and he drew it all out 1:1 on a nice piece of wood and started carving it (with the intention of making casts). Sadly other work came up and he kind of lost interest, so work on it completely stopped. :cry

Last edited:
I had a friend who is a pro wood carver start on the top of the gameboard (the bit that actually says "Jumanji") for me. Gave him lots of screencaps, measurements, schematics and he drew it all out 1:1 on a nice piece of wood and started carving it (with the intention of making casts). Sadly other work came up and he kind of lost interest, so work on it completely stopped. :cry
so close :cry

This thread is more than 10 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back