The Mask Props anyone??

OWNER - WIN_20150529_103314.JPGheres mine from reelart.net

I have jim careys lifemask from the movie. I have to dig it out of storage to take some pics. Im not sure of its history or if it was actually used for the movie. I have so much stuff i cant remember. It's basically a plaster bust of his face with his eyes closed. Its pretty cool.

rkpetersen said: Can all six of those really be screen-used? How many of them did they make for the production?

Or maybe a couple of masks have changed hands and the former owners just haven't bothered to remove them from their own listings.
Yeah there were alot of Loki Masks used for production, so it doesnt suprise me how many masks are listed on there.

That happens a lot; I have a couple of items that I purchased from people who are also on yourprops and they haven't bothered to remove the item from their listing!

If memory serves, we made 27 for the film and 6 or 8 as post production gifts. Plastic ones, rubber ones, a couple that floated and the gift ones where mounted on wood bases and have 2 small depressions drilled in the inside, where they mounted on the stand. The rarest ones are the production gift 1/6th scale miniatures we made,some as pins and a couple a refrigerator magnets. I have the very first hero mask pull from the mold on the wall in my office.

Also I'm surprized more of the orginals havnt surfaced over the years. I always seem to see the same few pictures of the screen used ones. I reckon I've pictures of about 4 or 5 different ones.

This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back