WIP My first female portrait sculpt - (Leeloo) Milla Jovovich NEW PICS 9/23

Thanks again guys!
I updated the pic above with the worked out right (left in picture) breast. Still working on the other one, but I'll update the picture again soon.

encased - Were actually going to shoot for the shirt with orange rubber suspenders version. That's why I originally wasn't too into making the chest so accurate.

Abaris - I don't know about that pic, but she looks a bit on the skinny side with her face.
I was mostly using these for reference:
nose.jpg

Last edited:
I pretty much wasn't too concerned about the bust area since it wasn't my focus and was to be covered by a shirt anyway for Leeloo.

Damn...

Sorry, had to say it!

But seriously, to be honest, I don't think I've ever really focused on her nose. That seems to be the one part of her face I rarely pay attention to. I think I focus on her eyes more.

I didn't get quite the same angle, should have turned it more to show the other nostril, but I think it may need a slight tweak on the bottom area to slim it down a tad.
Don't compare the facial expressions since mine is supposed to have a bit of tension, not a glamour shot.
comp.jpg

Thanks again guys!
Not perfect, but as close as I can get or else I'll keep "fixing" things and never end the project.
The last comparison picture was at the wrong angles, here's a somewhat better take:
comp2.jpg

comp3.jpg

Last edited:
That is insane. That nose is dead on. Absolutely perfect. For whatever reason, I find the nose on most sculpts to either make or break the project, and you have exactly replicated her nose. Again, amazing (nose) job :)

Thank you guys for the great comments and support with this sculpt.

Finishing this up soon and starting on the next female sculpt commission which I'm sure a few folks here would like as well;)

This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back