T2 Arnold bust

Yeah,I've seen the results with FW acrylic inks and if done right,look amazing.They are already thinned,just a tad more H2o,or maybe a 50/50mix w/some isoprophyl alcohol I've read does well.One might be able to mix some liquitex airbrush medium with it to make it a hair more translucent.I don't see how/why it wouldn't work?Its made for liquitex acrylic paints,should work with most other acrylic mediums.

This looks incredible! Can't wait to see it all painted up... I know people have asked price before, but we haven't nailed down whether they will even be available or are you keeping this in house?

Well, it's been a while in the making, but he's finally finished. I must admit, I felt a little emotional when I looked at the photos... it's been a long haul, but I really felt like I had created a little piece of one of the greatest sci-fi action movies ever made. Terminator 2: Judgement Day... hope you like it... cue music... da da da da-da :)

IMG_8758.jpg

IMG_8760.jpg

IMG_8793.jpg

IMG_8774.jpg

Let there be light....

IMG_8721.jpg

IMG_8742.jpg

IMG_8741.jpg

Wow, that is absolutely amazing... To see it come together with all the stages to where it is now, nothing short of breathtaking...

totaly bloody awesome:eek :thumbsup :eek

paint job looks fantastic, what paints did you use in the end to paint
the bust?

As I said to you on another forum, you hit the ball right out of the park on this one!!

Fantastic beyond words..

Highest regards

MARK

Thanks for all your comments, very much appreciated :)

:eekI think I need to change my shorts.How'd you work out the LED?

Well, it's just the LED in a hole at the moment, but I'd like there to be a lens over top like Toni's full scale version... looks very cool with the lens.

Al

This thread is more than 10 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back