Studio Scale Snowspeeder

Those guys are looking great Rich, im doing the same, leaving them till last lol, oh and thanks for the tips on the alloy bar, worked like a charm, and the whole build becomes very stiff and rigid once the airboxes and engines are added.

lee

No problem, glad I could help.

Dang, it's Kevin Bacon!

kevin_snowspeeder.jpg

My god, that is the best snowspeeder outside the archives I have ever seen!.
Construction of this kit & the painting is just outstanding. Those pilots are just incredible too.
Top notch work mate, tip my hat to you!.
Stu

Your attention to detail goes way beyond the ilm filming model. I think we can all agree that yours is much better. Well done man , another fine example of your incredible work. It really does give people something to aspire to.

Hey great job Richard, really nice to see someone so talented make one of these up. Sorry about the Kevin Bacon thing going on with the pilots. Hadn't noticed that before. My first time using Zbrush!

Your level of details and finish on your builds are what I strive to do with my kits (when I get around to building them). Great job and benchmark as usual!

This build is incredible. The level of detail and care that was put into matching the screen used SS model must have driven you nuts. Adding the upgraded cockpit really brought this to a whole new level.

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back