MasterLe IRON MAN sales issue thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Dear MasterLe,

wow. how much was the price jacked up?

If the sculptor can afford to go by resin (which you can make more than a few copies), and make a new one, but cant afford to refund it in full, how much Did MasterLe sell it to the purchaser for?

If i made a prop and it arrived broken, i'd certainly be able to replace it for close to nothing. Resin costs about 100 bucks for 2 part smooth on. you can most certainly get way more than a few helmets from a gallon.

I'm just curious to what the original price was... If I am out of line, I am sorry.

I'd suggest shipping the replacement via FedEX and not UPS. UPS is horrible with broken packages.

...due to this being unresolved for going on 4 months now, i am requesting a refund instead of a replacement helmet...
I'm fairly certain he wants a refund now and not a replacement helmet. You might want to PM him about it to find out if he still wants a helmet.
Sorry for the late reply, i been away with many project, and to Goosebot 5000, reason i didn't reply was because i had phantomprophet "originally the sender" call up UPS and find out the delay, and was told everything was taken care of. That UPS was contacting you to follow up on the damage. So with out further delay and response from UPS i will send out a replacement for your damage War machine helmet. you can either email me or phantomprophet. Sorry for the inconvenience.
Sorry if I'm out of line saying this, but learn to read guys.

ok. progress is being made.

ive stated the case with the UPS Store, if that is different than what they told you, then id suggest you call and have a few words with them, because ive received no visit, and i still have a broken helmet.

with regards to the refund vs replacement options. i did ask for a full refund, and that is definitely my preferred option, but to be honest id be happy with either result. the main deal is that the situation needs to be over, asap. if getting a refund together would take longer than getting a replacement helmet together, then i would settle for a replacement helmet. but thats assuming that it would not take another 2-3 months to receive, and that when it does get here that you would be on hand to help negotiate any problems that may arrive from this shipment. im not looking to just reset the problem, im looking to solve it.

i can understand if you dont post anymore for whatever reason. but when you have customers involved, you cant disappear completely. especially when you had an ongoing situation with one of your products that wasnt resolved. its just common business sense.

the only PMs that will be exchanged will be ones that involve personal information like address, phone number, etc. id like all negotiations up until that point to be taken care of in this thread so that i have a public record of the transaction and whats going on with it.

wow. how much was the price jacked up?

If the sculptor can afford to go by resin (which you can make more than a few copies), and make a new one, but cant afford to refund it in full, how much Did MasterLe sell it to the purchaser for?

If i made a prop and it arrived broken, i'd certainly be able to replace it for close to nothing. Resin costs about 100 bucks for 2 part smooth on. you can most certainly get way more than a few helmets from a gallon.

I'm just curious to what the original price was... If I am out of line, I am sorry.
you can buy the trial size, and thats what i can afford. its enough to make a helmet

ok. progress is being made.

ive stated the case with the UPS Store, if that is different than what they told you, then id suggest you call and have a few words with them, because ive received no visit, and i still have a broken helmet.

with regards to the refund vs replacement options. i did ask for a full refund, and that is definitely my preferred option, but to be honest id be happy with either result. the main deal is that the situation needs to be over, asap. if getting a refund together would take longer than getting a replacement helmet together, then i would settle for a replacement helmet. but thats assuming that it would not take another 2-3 months to receive, and that when it does get here that you would be on hand to help negotiate any problems that may arrive from this shipment. im not looking to just reset the problem, im looking to solve it.

i can understand if you dont post anymore for whatever reason. but when you have customers involved, you cant disappear completely. especially when you had an ongoing situation with one of your products that wasnt resolved. its just common business sense.

the only PMs that will be exchanged will be ones that involve personal information like address, phone number, etc. id like all negotiations up until that point to be taken care of in this thread so that i have a public record of the transaction and whats going on with it.

I would like nothing more than to have public. I usaully dont sell these helmets, i do more often than not send them out for master Le. i was not in direct contact with you, nor was i the one to sell it to you. so what i hear is from master Le and from what the UPS store told me. Im the middle man with little communication here. UPS told me that they were to get verifiaction of a paypal transaction from your end proving how much the helmet was worth, anthony had forward your name, number to give to them and I sent the pictures you took of the damaged helm. I was called back by ups and was told they would handle it from there and they would send a rep to look at the damaged product. I heard nothing after that, so as far i was concerned it was a done matter. but you had master Le's email right? why didnt you write him there if he wasnt responding through theRPF? or at that time knowing i helped him why didnt you send a PM my way?

I was unaware of your affiliation with him until the past week or so. I received a pm from another member here asking if I had heard anything or if the situation was resolved. I'm assuming he saw where I had posted several times in the junkyard thread about not receiving any replies or a soluion. He suggested I contact you or cardboard king and see if you had heard from him. That's when I realized that the pictures I sent of the damaged helmet were to a separate members address instead of an alternate address for Anthony. Even then I still didn't know how involved you were all with each other. On top of that his name is attached to all the shipping and legal info, so I assumed he was the party in charge.

As far as his email goes, to be honest I didn't even think about going thru my paypal history and checking for an email until reading your post here. So oops on me there. But this is where the business was established, so it's a safe assumption that the business would conclude in the same place. The interruption in contact was sudden, with no warning on threads or thru pm's. I'm assuming because drama blew up again and the tolerance level had been reached. But again that's an assumption.

Anthony has responded and there´s movement in resolving this, the thread will stay closed until I hear back from the OP with news, since it´s obvious that nobody except the involved parties has anything to offer that will help resolve the situation.

I have deleted several posts since they did nothing else than clutter up the discussion.

Thanks,
Michael
RPF staff

Last edited:
Another MasterLe Victim..

Well the thread by goosebot 5000 was closed so I couldn't post there so I thought I would start a new one telling of my tale..

Our story begins on 5/16 when I sent Anthony the $ for a finished MKIII helmet with hinged faceplate. Anthony was very prompt and said the helmet would be shipped within 5 days, but having dealt with prop makers in the past the time frame issue is sometimes not always something that happens when it is supposed to happen.

Needless to say I was shocked when 6 days later Anthony sent me a tracking # from UPS, and I had the box 3 days later. As I opened the box waiting to see my new addition to my helmet collection I noticed a strange aroma. As I removed the packing the smell became even stronger, I then noticed red paint on some of the packing material and when I finally got to the helmet there was paint rubbed off in some areas and no paint on others. There was also hot glue all over the inside and hot glue strings everywhere.

Well I can tell you that I was none to happy as this was not what I paid for. I immediately emailed Anthony and told him of the situation and he said to mail it back to him and he would fix it. It looked like it was just thrown together had some paint slapped on it and shipped just to get it out the door.

Well a few days later I shipped it back to him and after 2 weeks he said he received it and would get it fixed ASAP. Fast forward to mid July and again I ask about the status of my helmet. Here is the reply he sent me..

"A new helmet is being made, i saw more imperfections and getting it done asap. please send me your address again. also i need payment for the shipping."

Notice the area I underlined area, he is expecting to me to pay for shipping again on his screw-up. That was on 7/16/10 and since then I have heard nothing from him. I have pm'd 2 of his friends to see if they might be able to have him get in contact with me, but still nothing.

I know since I'm past the 45 day limit on PP that I'll not see my money back, but here is hoping that Anthony will grow a conscience and make it right. If not maybe at least I'll save someone from being another one of his victims..

I JUST WANT WHAT I PAID FOR, AND HAVE IT DONE RIGHT!!

Ok, I'm done ranting..

Re: Another MasterLe Victim..

Hate to see these kind of things go down. I know I have had things not go right with my orders but I always try to make things right with my people who order helmets or what not with me. Hope things turn around for you bud

-Tim

you know some pics of the inside of the box would go a long way to showing us what u saw.....

thats always better for people to judge. Wish you luck though.....

my issue still isnt resolved either. i love how hes constantly updating cosplay.com, but definitely cant be bothered to handle his bad business.

Amazing that people send something bad.

If it's the sellers fault then you shouldn't have to pay a dime beyond what you originally paid for on the described item.

Not that I doubt any of these stories, but the last time I received damaged goods from anyone I took out my digital camera (or cell phone) and took a boat-load of pix and posted them on the web to warn others of this seller misdeeds. You've got that kind power here, so use it!

We live in media age where pictures and vids can do a lot of your talking for you in regards to the horror of doing business with this guy. Help him hurt hiself, by showing others exactly what he's been up to and his shameful business practices.

Darth I'm sincerely sorry for your loss. Until those he has victimized come together and form a united front, he will continue to pick off future customers/victims one at time.

dear people of planet earth,
stop giving le the satisfaction of a fraction of attention during the time of your day, and he will eventually disappear forever. he's proven time and time again, he's a low level life form that occupies space and hoards valuable oxygen that is soon becoming a precious commodity on this planet. giving him your hard earned money for shoddy results and dealing with consequences of him being a difficult person to deal with from the start, is no fault other than your own. why do people think its a great idea to give terrible people their money?

thank you.

Not gonna jump on the Le Bash Bandwagon, but I am going to say asking the customer to pay for shipping on something you screwed up is pretty low.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back