so that answers:

-the pallet drop question
-if the Dharma Initiative is still around
-what room 23 was for
-the hurley bird
-the significance of the polar bear collar
-why women can't have kids on the island
-what happens to walt

I agree, I think in the 12 min they answered a lot. Im happy with it, although I would have liked to see more Hurley

did I miss something? does this take place before or after the funeral? I know Ben didn't join in, but thought Hurley did. so how is he wrapping up loose ends with Ben?

did I miss something? does this take place before or after the funeral? I know Ben didn't join in, but thought Hurley did. so how is he wrapping up loose ends with Ben?

This happens before the funeral - the funeral was after everyone dies.

Walt isn't there, I guess he was still on the island being a protector?

That was idiotic. It was exactly what the producers said they didn't want to do (have a character sit down and answer questions). The show was fine how it was and any of those questions could have easily been guessed at.

This is whT I ultimately hate about the whole series...

"So everything that happened on the island really did happen, but in the end none of it matters anyway.

Nevermind that fact that we made SUCH a big deal about everything that WAS happening on the island without answering a lot of the questions that we kept asking ( guestimations and assumptions actually don't count). But hey, it didn't matter anyway!!"

Hell, even with my head still being messed up from the stroke and aneurism this still ticks me off to no end...

It's at least comforting to know that Ben and Hurley and by association, Desmond, can still get off the island at will. It would be heart-wrenching to find out that Desmond never got back together with Penny and little Charlie.

This thread is more than 13 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back