Power Rangers/Super Sentai Costume [Picture Heavy!]

007halu

Hello everyone,

Wanted to introduce myself, I am a Power Rangers/Super Sentai and Kamen Rider costume maker.

Ranger/Sentai costumes I've made:
Red MMPR(Tyrannoranger):
DSC06639black.jpg

DSC06601.jpg

DSC06600.jpg

Pink MMPR(Pteraranger):
DSC06729.jpg

Green MMPR(Dragon Ranger):
DSC06613.jpg

White MMPR(Kibaranger):
DSC06732.jpg

Power Rangers Turbo(Carranger):
DSCN0428.jpg

DSCN0424.jpg

Powers Rangers Lost Galaxy(Gingaranger):
DSC06375.jpg

Shinkenger:
DSC05769.jpg

Putty Patroller(Golem Hei):
DSC06835.jpg

I have recently been working on replicating the Dairanger and Gekiranger suits. More pictures will be upload soon.

P.S. I won't be able to make helmets. I work only mainly on suits and accessories.

Any suggestions and comments please feel free to post. :)

Thanks

Last edited:
Nice work. It's refreshing to see other sentai besides Zyuranger/MMPR represented. I'm especially intrigued by the Carranger and Shinkenger costumes. Would love to see more of those/fully suited.

Keep it up. :thumbsup

Nice work. It's refreshing to see other sentai besides Zyuranger/MMPR represented. I'm especially intrigued by the Carranger and Shinkenger costumes. Would love to see more of those/fully suited.

Keep it up. :thumbsup

here we go!

DSC_0025_2.jpg

DSC_0071_2.jpg

DSC_0077_2.jpg

Credited to Red-Space-Ranger @ RangerBorad. Best black ranger ever! :love

The spandex matching you did is awesome. I've seen other attempts before and no one's been able to get that awesome sheen that your suits have! Fantastic work!

Ahhh seeing these brings back so many good memories. The original MMPR costumes design never gets old.

Great work !

Looks good, but a quick image search on Google shows that the circuitry pattern goes all the way to the shoulders.

Is this just your take on it?

This thread is more than 10 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back