Looking for screencaps of the M4/M203 in the Punisher

Ripcode

Looking for screencaps of the M4/M203 from the movie The Punisher.

Has anyone made one of these from Airsoft rifles?

Any help appreciated. :D

<div class='quotetop'>(Dean O @ Jun 30 2006, 12:28 PM) [snapback]1271519[/snapback]</div>
I don't know which specific version of the M4/M203 combination was used in The Punisher, but you can easily find and make almost any configuration of M4 in airsoft.

I recently purchased my M4 from this site. Great prices and service.
http://www.hotspotairsoft.com/hsastore/
[/b]

Thank you, I will look into them once I find out the correct setup that the Punisher used.

I found two setups, one from the film, one from the posters.

2004_the_punisher_013.jpg

punisher_jane2.jpg

2004_the_punisher_bradstreet_art_003.jpg

All found with a simple google image search.

The one in the poster is a different rifle. Looks like a full sized M16 simlar to what Arnold used in Predator. It looks like he's using an aimpoint on the M4 and possibly a Knights Armament Company rail system. I have a Bushmaster M4 that is configured similar to this. Not airsoft though. He he he.

-Jason M

No, I don't think it's a full size M16 like Schwarzie....look at the extendable stock......more a M4 rifle, perhaps M4 A1 RIS.....if I could see the all gun it would help.

punisher_dvd_2004.jpg

The one in the poster does look llike an M16. The one in the above picture is some version of the M4.
Gotta love the M16, 50's engineering still in use today.

So, did you read my post or just look at the pics? I explained:

<div class='quotetop'></div>
I found two setups, one from the film, one from the posters.[/b]
:p

Definately two different guns. Tim Bradstreet did the posters, and while they had rubber stunt versions of the pistols on hand, he had to supply his own props for that shoot, so that rifle is from his prop stash, probably an airsoft.

The M-4 that was actually in the film was very different. The strap looks to be a 3 point tac setup.

<div class='quotetop'>(Victorious-Jay @ Jul 1 2006, 04:36 AM) [snapback]1271994[/snapback]</div>
The one in the poster is a different rifle. Looks like a full sized M16 simlar to what Arnold used in Predator. It looks like he's using an aimpoint on the M4 and possibly a Knights Armament Company rail system. I have a Bushmaster M4 that is configured similar to this. Not airsoft though. He he he.

-Jason M
[/b]

Yes, that is definitely an M4 in the screen cap. It has the KAC RAS and an Aimpoint. It looks like it has the older style collapsible stock. I wonder brand of tac sling that one has?

I found this cheaper Airsoft version that looks close. However the M203 is not accurate. I guess I could do some work on it.:

http://www.socomtoys.com/catalog/product_i...products_id=180

My plan is to make a little display to go with my Punisher poster. I was thinking the Punisher t-shirt and the rifle in a shadow box along side my framed poster.

Although Airsoft would be cool - don't forget that Matsuo makes these out of a combination of resin and real gun parts. The realism factor is NUTS. You can field strip, work the bolt, pop the mag, etc. The machine we call Matsuo even cast SCREWS separately. I have one - can send pics if you like.

-Raj

This thread is more than 17 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back