ENTERPRISE NX-01 Uniforms

STpropguy76

Hello Everybody,

Can anyone Help me in locating for purchase an NX-01 Uniform Jumpsuit?
I have tried Cosplay-Not Accurate-, Shadowdale is a cheat, And everyone else is charging up to $350.00 -$425.00 for just one of these Uniforms.
I mean for the Crazy Prices, The Sellers think I am going to wear this Everyday or at least once a week.
I mean lets be serious I am a Collector, I will almost never wear it, Mabye a Convention or so, But not likely. But most likely it will go into my Collection.
If anyone here can make one for a reasonable Price, Please let me know.
Respond to: jeremiahgmcclellan@yahoo.com
Thanks for reading..............
...........Jeremiah

That may be tough- once you find someone who can make something accurate enough, it's a full 'custom' job and is likely as expensive as what you've seen so far.

For me, I found the only way to keep costs within my budget, and accuracy where I could be happy with it, was to buy a sewing machine and do it myself! (Then it's just a matter of having the time. But hey, jumpsuits are generally pretty simple to start on...)

Sorry if this isn't much help!

A car dealership doesnt base its pricing on whether or not youre actually going to drive the car or leave it in your garage. If you want accuracy that requires skill, time and accurate materials so I dont see why whether you plan on wearing it or not should be a consideration as to price.

The german official Star Trek Fanclub, who organizes the annual FedCon had ENT uniforms made with top-notch accuracy about 6 years ago, but after ENT was cancelled, it also ceased production... only few maybe still sold...

I Just happened to pick up 1 of the 2003 German Fan Club Reproduction Jumpsuits.

Got it for a steal. I'll post a few pics or a video when it arrives...

..............Jeremiah

I Just happened to pick up 1 of the 2003 German Fan Club Reproduction Jumpsuits. ...

Mine is from 2004. Here are a few photos. The jumpsuit is very accurate in every detail, even the colors, which don't appear accurate on my photos.

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

And the matching cap:

attachment.php

I have (2) NX-01 Caps but I got mine from Martin Netter, I see the one you got was sold in Germany but is not made or sold anymore.

Wow, You have an XXL Jumper, That is my size.
I have a XL sized jumper, I can not fit it.

It to is Command Division yellow, Color is 1-2 Season Blue/Purple.
Lt.Comm. Rank.

Want to trade??
Just kidding, Unless you want to trade?

................Jeremiah

I have (2) NX-01 Caps but I got mine from Martin Netter, I see the one you got was sold in Germany but is not made or sold anymore.

I bought both, the jumpsuit and the cap, on the german FedCon eight years ago. Paid about 120 Euros altogether. I don't know who made the cap, since I removed all labels. The back side of the cap had the word "ENTERPRISE" embroidered in the same style as "NX-01", but I removed it without residue to have a more screen accurate cap.

Want to trade??
Just kidding, Unless you want to trade?

................Jeremiah

Let me think a minute .......

....... no! :lol

Received my German NX Jumpsuit.

It is actually a 2004 version.

But it looks fantastic, Spot on to the ones used on the show through seasons 1-2.

I have come down with the Flu so I will need a few days to recover & then I will provide pictures.

........................Jeremiah

This thread is more than 11 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back