New Project in the works.....Iron man hybrid

As some of you may know I am working on a couple projects at the moment. I am building the iron man mk vi (robo's files) and also war machine (juice's files from the 405th). Most of it has been pepped and being resin applied. Just been very damp and humid down here in florida lately and trying to apply it outside it tough because the humidity is making my finished cardstock pep damp and saggy a little. But the reason for this thread will be to show the progress of both suits and will be to show my NEW project for when I complete both. below is a teaser pic of what I am going to be starting. It is the New Iron Man suit from the comic books. I was going to build the extremis or ultimate iron man but decided to go with this suit first after my other 2 builds. What do ya'll think?

New_Iron_Man.jpg

I have my 3d program that I have been playing with and the pep designer so I can unfold the designs so as i get them completed I will post them on here...

here is an Iron man that I was toying around with thinking about doing after I get my other projects finished and customer orders out. I am sure you have all heard of the IRON LANTERN and seen other variations of Iron man, but Azurial kinda guess what I might be doing with the mark vi chest piece.

I was thinking of doing a crossover suit and making Super Iron Man...lol this is just a quick picture that I colored up to get a general idea. what do you all think???

SuperIronMan.jpg

Last edited:
Re: Mark VI and War Machine WIP...and new project ;)

great idea. Is this going to be for the wife?

Lol nope, that is for me. I plan on having a room set up with all the suits in it. The wife is getting Pepper's Rescue suit. She is actually helping me build it, I am in the beginning process of sculpting the mask. I will try and get some pics up tomorrow of it.

The Iron Man suit from the comics is really cool looking, I think that would be a great project for you!

i thought about doing that one and figure that a MK 3/2 would suffice for the base, then drill out the extra repulsor holes

This thread is more than 13 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back