My tenth Doctor costume

Which LA-area H&M did you find them in?

I'm gonna guess at South Coast Plaza. That's the only one around here that I know of. Google Maps says there's one in Beverly Hills too though. The SCP store is always pretty well stocked on everything too. I love going in there ... when I get the chance, that is.

Yep, SCP. I hear there's one in Torrance as well, I might need to check that one out since it's between home and work.

Yep, SCP. I hear there's one in Torrance as well, I might need to check that one out since it's between home and work.

You're right, I just checked Google Maps. Didn't see that one. I'm kinda stuck between all of them, I think SCP is still the closest one to me and it seems like it takes forever to get there haha.

There's one in Towson too. I can have a look and get extras if needed.

I'd take you up on that but I should probably work on getting the suit before the other items of clothing lol.

I found them in the Cambridge, UK store. They're £7.99 over here, there's also a rather close looking shirt to the dark blue one that's £9.99.

I picked up one of each... i just wish I knew where to get that brown... Thing top he's wearing....

The brown/green knit jumper was made by River Island, but they don't have anything like it anywhere on their web store. If you can find them anywhere please let me know.

Anyways, here's a pic of the shirt.

DSC01141.jpg

The blue one has a different collar style, but is a pretty good close enough for the Midnight shirt. Neither of these shirts has an identical collar to the one shown in the Bonham's auction, but the grey one is accurate for the one in Tooth and Claw.

I just got a new tie in the mail!

DSC01479.jpg

Finally got the correct color Armani tie. Here's a fun picture before I mail one of the blue ones off to it's new owner. If anybody's interested in the other blue one, shoot me a message.

DSC01468.jpg

I just got a new tie in the mail!

DSC01479.jpg

Finally got the correct color Armani tie. Here's a fun picture before I mail one of the blue ones off to it's new owner. If anybody's interested in the other blue one, shoot me a message.

oh you lucky sod...that's the one tie i want the most. the two red ones don't look familiar. are we sure the striped rocha isn't from "school reunion"?

No, if you look closely at the school reunion tie its a brown on brown paisley or floral weave. I found a really great match for it in the LA garment district for $10, but I have no need for it.

The red one is missing the floral pattern, it's just a similar weave to the real thing, and the blue one with orange/red (they're redder in person) flowers is a close enough for the one he wore in Waters of Mars, etc.

The Bonham's auction is the only place that has anything. Basically just the collar though, no idea what the rest of it looks like.

Do you have a link? I've noticed a lot of those type of garments around recently, this might be a good time to try and find a lookalike.

Good luck on the search. The closest I've found is still just the AA Dexter henley, the round brass snap closures are definitely not common. Here's the link:

Lot Details

The shirt on top of it is actually the GitF/Utopia shirt.

Oh also, I checked in several RI stores when I was over in the UK and couldn't even find any similar shirts. They're all that ridiculous faux-button v-neck.

Where did you get the armani tie? If you haven't sold it already, i'd be interested in the armani tie

Last edited:
Got it on ebay, but they all seem to have dried up now. The ones that do pop up go for way more than I paid for mine. I sold the blue ones off a long time ago, sorry.

This thread is more than 5 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back